kens black stuff

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would be surprised at the people who come on this board and the lines of dogs they keep. The good well bred pups are out there, you just need to look and be careful what you buy. It's very hard fo

Then take the post off and let the pups sell themselves. Talk is cheap mate. Not wishing to cause offence, if you came on and said they are average terriers i would say carry on. But to claim there

spookie   Newbie   Group: Members Posts: 2 Joined: 13-January 10 Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:50 PM   hi am spookie am new to the site looking to buy a terrier pup any advice on best lin

Posted Images

Ill tell you something else about Gould,he he would buy full litters of black fell type pups and sell them on as his own.

How do i know this? i know someone [wont call him a mate,hes a prick] who sold at least one full litter to him to sell on.

Other members on here know this as well,fact.

Gould= peddler of the highest order.

a prime example of this is sparticus or was it wasnt even bred by ken

sparticus, buying litters in, big deal tell us something new ffs ..we all know gouldy made a decent living dealing dogs -- lets face it where could you go now days any day of the week and pick up a terrier all ready working or something for the show ring .... steve s. bear in mind gouldy had dogs out all over the country with deals attacthed .. fmwtc did spartcius throw working stuff .?.. gouldy breeds a few litters these days to put logs on the fire . talk of dogs in past means feck all .

Nothing to do with me, none of my dogs have troy or turbo in the breeding, all bred sparticus x jess or gin mainly. I would like to know the breeding though, not much proper stuff about anymore, lots of stuff that has those names in their breeding but has been crossed with other stuff and they really do lose that edge with an outcross.

Just a question......... how long has sparticus been dead??????? :whistling:

spookie

Group:

Members Posts:

2 Joined:

13-January 10 Posted 13 January 2010 - 08:50 PM

hi am spookie am new to the site looking to buy a terrier pup any advice on best lines of terriers to get plz!!

IF he's got these dogs to breed!!! :doh: Why did he put this post up...FECKIN IDIOT

LOL... Think the phrase is GOTTCHA!!!!!!! :tongue2:

Nothing to do with me, none of my dogs have troy or turbo in the breeding, all bred sparticus x jess or gin mainly. I would like to know the breeding though, not much proper stuff about anymore, lots of stuff that has those names in their breeding but has been crossed with other stuff and they really do lose that edge with an outcross.

He's been dead about 10 years, can't see your point unless you are trying to say that Sparticus didn't produce workers when bred to almost any bitch, surely lines that produce workers are ones that we should preserve. Personally, i like to know what goes into my dogs as it usually comes out at the working end ! and in my opinion the dam line is just as much if not more important, look at what the bitches produced and forget the sparticus bit, or have you not been around long enough to know !

Edited by axle

He's been dead about 10 years, can't see your point unless you are trying to say that Sparticus didn't produce workers when bred to almost any bitch, surely lines that produce workers are ones that we should preserve. Personally, i like to know what goes into my dogs as it usually comes out at the working end ! and in my opinion the dam line is just as much if not more important, look at what the bitches produced and forget the sparticus bit, or have you not been around long enough to know !

sorry bud... not diggin you out or anything, BUT how many dogs are Sparticus or Smithy or whatever else bred when these dogs have been long since gone. UNLESS they are bred very tight it is a tall claim as the blood is so diluted now. Like i say fella, not a pop at you personally.

M

sorry bud... not diggin you out or anything, BUT how many dogs are Sparticus or Smithy or whatever else bred when these dogs have been long since gone. UNLESS they are bred very tight it is a tall claim as the blood is so diluted now. Like i say fella, not a pop at you personally.

M

No problem, mine are bred very tight but are geared more to the dam line. If you scratch the surface you begin to see the underlying common factors and it's not totally the big named dogs, just so happens the best bitches went to the best or the best producers. A line of known dogs is a very useful tool when breeding, unknown stuff is very hit and miss with too many variables, just my opinion.

Just a question......... how long has sparticus been dead??????? whistling.gif

M

No problem, mine are bred very tight but are geared more to the dam line. If you scratch the surface you begin to see the underlying common factors and it's not totally the big named dogs, just so happens the best bitches went to the best or the best producers. A line of known dogs is a very useful tool when breeding, unknown stuff is very hit and miss with too many variables, just my opinion.

some good points axle smithy lines would be well diluted now sparticus could well have sons,grandsons, and daughters and grandaughters,around still producing - wink.gif Edited by the_stig
Guest dee mac

the troy dog and turbo are out of a bitch that no one knows the breeding to not even ken so how can these pups be 100% gould blood

Anyone any pic's of this bitch you got any fanny?(rough,broken,smooth?)

The bitch that troy and turbo are out of is black broken coated 15inch with a grey face

did that bitch off your s throw any other quality pups fanny or were them two dogs the pick off them

i own the mother to troy and turbo and got her off ken im not knocking the dogs at all iv dug to troy im just saying even ken didnt no how the bitch was breed

DID KEN JUST USE THE BITCH FOR ONE MATING PRODUCING TROY AND TURBO?

PM IF PREFERED

Edited by Hepher