Best coursing lurcher at the min ?

wallbash.gifwallbash.gifdoh.gif FFS ITS AN ILLEAGAL ACTIVITY NOW THATS LOOKED UPON IN THE SAME CLASS AS BADGER BAITING AND DOG FIGHTING TO COME ON A PUBLIC FORUM SPOUTING ABOUT PRESENT DAY HARE DOGS IS IMHO ASKING FOR TROUBLEcensored.gif

dont be so soft.

ill be out tommorow. they arent looked at the same at all and id rather get found coursing than digging pigs i know!

Didnt you watch cuntfile the other week you fool. How many millions of viewers seen it? Hare coursing was portraid in the same light as Dog Fighting and Badger Baiting. Spouting off on here about Hare Killing dogs and naming names is about the last thing anybody involed in the sport needs right now. Those that know.... know.atb TWILIGHT1

i agree, made the sport look terrible, from reading this thread i have realised how stupid MOST of the people on this site really are!, the person who started the thread could be the law, who knows where any information could end up especially as they are having a big crack down lately. names of dogs, or men who own them can be passed around in coplete innocence then before you know it the are getting a knock at the door. Instead of spouting about other peoples dogs, of whomb mighnt not even be members of this site tell every one about your own and then if it comes on top for you, you F*****G deserve it!, too many people talking about dogs they know of belonging to some one else. this site is toss! feel silly for associating myself with it now, just thought it might be interesting to read other peoples opinions on different types of crosses that i have no experience with, but F**K it going to cancel i think now. Atb.

think you better take up kniting mate a fieldsport forum is obviously not for you :piggy:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wallbash.gifwallbash.gifdoh.gif FFS ITS AN ILLEAGAL ACTIVITY NOW THATS LOOKED UPON IN THE SAME CLASS AS BADGER BAITING AND DOG FIGHTING TO COME ON A PUBLIC FORUM SPOUTING ABOUT PRESENT DAY HARE DOGS IS IMHO ASKING FOR TROUBLEcensored.gif

dont be so soft.

ill be out tommorow. they arent looked at the same at all and id rather get found coursing than digging pigs i know!

Didnt you watch cuntfile the other week you fool. How many millions of viewers seen it? Hare coursing was portraid in the same light as Dog Fighting and Badger Baiting. Spouting off on here about Hare Killing dogs and naming names is about the last thing anybody involed in the sport needs right now. Those that know.... know.atb TWILIGHT1

i agree, made the sport look terrible, from reading this thread i have realised how stupid MOST of the people on this site really are!, the person who started the thread could be the law, who knows where any information could end up especially as they are having a big crack down lately. names of dogs, or men who own them can be passed around in coplete innocence then before you know it the are getting a knock at the door. Instead of spouting about other peoples dogs, of whomb mighnt not even be members of this site tell every one about your own and then if it comes on top for you, you F*****G deserve it!, too many people talking about dogs they know of belonging to some one else. this site is toss! feel silly for associating myself with it now, just thought it might be interesting to read other peoples opinions on different types of crosses that i have no experience with, but F**K it going to cancel i think now. Atb.

think you better take up kniting mate a fieldsport forum is obviously not for you :piggy:

lol, think you are right at least the people would be more honest dont you think, you will have to enlighten me on 'kniting', is this something you do in your past time?, and if 'fieldsport' consists of a 4x4 going across a field chasing something, like most people on here do,it's not for me. and all the best to the genuine lads on here.

Edited by codder85

I would agree if there had been current names dropped or current dogs names, or exact locations times dates etc but i see none in any of the replys on here i just see men disscusing a fieldsport topic which sadly has been banned like i said earlier i am not a die hard coursing man and have only had average dogs in this type of fieldsport in the past and i see no harm with me discussing it on here if truth be said if all that is legal in the eyes of the law were disscused on here it would just leave ferreting and ratting and shooting maybe and maybe draghunting so stop getting on your moral highhorses and dont read it if it bothers you

I would agree if there had been current names dropped or current dogs names, or exact locations times dates etc but i see none in any of the replys on here i just see men disscusing a fieldsport topic which sadly has been banned like i said earlier i am not a die hard coursing man and have only had average dogs in this type of fieldsport in the past and i see no harm with me discussing it on here if truth be said if all that is legal in the eyes of the law were disscused on here it would just leave ferreting and ratting and shooting maybe and maybe draghunting so stop getting on your moral highhorses and dont read it if it bothers you

I dont have a problem discussing it [bANNED TEXT] its pre ban as its history.In the present climate lads arnt just getting a small fine for a bit of courseing there getting dogs and motors confiscated as well as fines running into 4 figures plus banning orders on keeping dogs.It would have not been long on this thread before names would have been mentioned usualy without their knowledge.

dont be so soft.

lol, think you are right at least the people would be more honest dont you think, you will have to enlighten me on 'kniting', is this something you do in your past time?, and if 'fieldsport' consists of a 4x4 going across a field chasing something, like most people on here do,it's not for me. and all the best to the genuine lads on here.

hope you manage to crawl back under the stone you came from :wankerzo4:

READING it does not get anyone into trouble.........BOASTING about illegal activities on here might, as it appears stories of some peoples expolits have been used by authorities as evidence. The original question on this thread asks about the performance of current dogs. Don't get yourself or anyone else into trouble

Thats what gets me, people with no interest in the thread have more to say than anyone. If your not going to reply to the actual thread why keep giving unwanted advice about not doing this or not writing that, just give it a rest. :wallbash:

Edited by berty1

I appreciate that no one is perfect...and I include myself in that. But I wish that some would have the apptidude and maturity to see the bigger picture.....as apposed to feeling the need 'openly' defend certain activities that may come under scrutiny by those who strive to discredit our interest in general. Its not about not 'reading if you dont want', nor bickering or arguing for arguments sake. Most of the points are valid, and for the benift of the marjority, if we would but recognise it.

I appreciate that no one is perfect...and I include myself in that. But I wish that some would have the apptidude and maturity to see the bigger picture.....as apposed to feeling the need 'openly' defend certain activities that may come under scrutiny by those who strive to discredit our interest in general. Its not about not 'reading if you dont want', nor bickering or arguing for arguments sake. Most of the points are valid, and for the benift of the marjority, if we would but recognise it.

Agree.The title of the topic leaves it open to interpretation

dont be so soft.

dint think you would have much to say apart from insults, really shows your level of thinking, if you dont like it dont make a pointless comment towards an honest opinion, NO one ELSE did,because what i am saying is TRUE! :yes:

at the end of the day its a hunting site for hunting people and yes we know its illegal to hunt certain prey in certain ways but remember its still legal to do it within the law and lets be honest the old bill got enough to do without worrying about us talking chit chat on a internet forum anD for the few antis that do look in on us well all i got to say to them is BOLLOCKS AND GET A LIFE .

ill ask the proper coursers again. whos the top hare killer.

on todays performance my two youngsters most certanlie arnt. :thumbdown:

i dont care on your politics or bullshit. when it was legall were i was running wernt. if the farms wont give permission theve only got there selves to blame. hellicopter up today a total waste to the tax payer as we were "walking" our dogs on the footpath next to the feilds and were dropped of so they flew off home when they couldnt find a vehical.

if you want to run rabbits you run rabbits dont stick your noses in. get out there lads keep the traditions going.

" GET ON GET TO HIM BITCH SKUD HIM !!! "

Edited by baldockbanks courser

dont be so soft.

Rio,

coursing Salukis,shooting and stalking deer???...........Not many convictions for poaching or many gunshot wounds then???

Wish you knew who these blokes you are insulting were,second to nobody mate,certainly not a messer like you.