Best coursing lurcher at the min ?

Guest Mass_G3nocide

I know of a really good bitch She aint out of no fine dogs just one of hancocks collie greyhound crossed to a saluki dog called Bill somewhere in the caspa lines the bitch is being worked constantly by a lad thats only young one of the finest bitches i ever seen and i wouldnt bet against her.Fine day bitch.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

wallbash.gifwallbash.gifdoh.gif FFS ITS AN ILLEAGAL ACTIVITY NOW THATS LOOKED UPON IN THE SAME CLASS AS BADGER BAITING AND DOG FIGHTING TO COME ON A PUBLIC FORUM SPOUTING ABOUT PRESENT DAY HARE DOGS IS IMHO ASKING FOR TROUBLEcensored.gif

dont be so soft.

ill be out tommorow. they arent looked at the same at all and id rather get found coursing than digging pigs i know!

i agree with you there lad

wallbash.gifwallbash.gifdoh.gif FFS ITS AN ILLEAGAL ACTIVITY NOW THATS LOOKED UPON IN THE SAME CLASS AS BADGER BAITING AND DOG FIGHTING TO COME ON A PUBLIC FORUM SPOUTING ABOUT PRESENT DAY HARE DOGS IS IMHO ASKING FOR TROUBLEcensored.gif

Your at this all the time just stay out off the topic its alleagal so is deer and fox what do yea want us till talk about lamping and ferreting or ratting??????? We all know match racing goes on ban or not the fella just ask for names off dogs not ppls names and if they could get 3 out off 3 each week.

yes your right hare coursing is now illigal ..but certainly not in the same cattagory as ...badger baiting and dog fighting , no comparrison thumbdown.gif

Any sane and sensible human being knows its not in the same cattagory bar the fekin idiots thats been influenced by twats like john craven.It just seems silly spouting about present day dogs hare catching abilitys as them in the know will already know if you know wat i meanthumbs.gif

yes your right hare coursing is now illigal ..but certainly not in the same cattagory as ...badger baiting and dog fighting , no comparrison thumbdown.gif

Any sane and sensible human being knows its not in the same cattagory bar the fekin idiots thats been influenced by twats like john craven.It just seems silly spouting about present day dogs hare catching abilitys as them in the know will already know if you know wat i meanthumbs.gif

really well it was you that made the statement ,looked upon in the same class as badger baiting and dog fighting no need to try and justify it ..thats what you said !!

i wouldnt say this normally,

..........but flushing on permision is NOT looked upon as the same as badger baiting and dog fighting even if you have permision to dig badgers which is illegal in its self and your dog fighting in your own garage,lets not put silly replys like that up,

The authoritys are clamping down on hare coursing but please look more at how and who they are clamping down on,?????

people who have permision carry a gun and chase or should we mean flush the odd hare will not come to a lot of harm,

people who lamp them esp from motors with no permision will have the book thrown at them as will daytime people who do the same,

chavies a gather.

I am actualy starting to wonder whos side this chap is on, and this is infact a hunting site for folk to talk about hunting you may enjoy ferreting or ratting we all like abit, but some of us have other interests so why butt in a topic that you clearly dont want to talk about just to jump on the moral highground what are we exactly supposed to talk about on a hunting sight i am keen to hear what you have to say back to that ????

I am actualy starting to wonder whos side this chap is on, and this is infact a hunting site for folk to talk about hunting you may enjoy ferreting or ratting we all like abit, but some of us have other interests so why butt in a topic that you clearly dont want to talk about just to jump on the moral highground what are we exactly supposed to talk about on a hunting sight i am keen to hear what you have to say back to that ????

[/quote ]My concern was that this topic would result in names being dropped areas being mentioned and then lads wondering why they have had their collars felt as we all know the sites been watched by antis and such like for the sole purpose of gathering evidence.

I think the issue is more the fact that 'names dropping' could easily bring it on top, for certain people who 'may' wish to remain annonemous for obvious reasons.. There are all manner of people scrolling this site, sometimes for more sinister reasons than the enjoyment of hunting with dogs!

A bit of descretion on certain issues is required. Is is not dampening the right to speak openly, but as the old saying goes....Loose lips sink ships. And you dont have to be a Philladelphia Laywer to work out who is where, when locations and names are used.

I think the issue is more the fact that 'names dropping' could easily bring it on top, for certain people who 'may' wish to remain annonemous for obvious reasons.. There are all manner of people scrolling this site, sometimes for more sinister reasons than the enjoyment of hunting with dogs!

A bit of descretion on certain issues is required. Is is not dampening the right to speak openly, but as the old saying goes....Loose lips sink ships. And you dont have to be a Philladelphia Laywer to work out who is where, when locations and names are used.

To true.Name dropping seems to be the trend just now :icon_eek:

To true.Name dropping seems to be the trend just now :icon_eek:

:thumbs:

dont be so soft.

ill be out tommorow. they arent looked at the same at all and id rather get found coursing than digging pigs i know!

Didnt you watch cuntfile the other week you fool. How many millions of viewers seen it? Hare coursing was portraid in the same light as Dog Fighting and Badger Baiting. Spouting off on here about Hare Killing dogs and naming names is about the last thing anybody involed in the sport needs right now. Those that know.... know.atb TWILIGHT1

dont be so soft.

Didnt you watch cuntfile the other week you fool. How many millions of viewers seen it? Hare coursing was portraid in the same light as Dog Fighting and Badger Baiting. Spouting off on here about Hare Killing dogs and naming names is about the last thing anybody involed in the sport needs right now. Those that know.... know.atb TWILIGHT1

i agree, made the sport look terrible, from reading this thread i have realised how stupid MOST of the people on this site really are!, the person who started the thread could be the law, who knows where any information could end up especially as they are having a big crack down lately. names of dogs, or men who own them can be passed around in coplete innocence then before you know it the are getting a knock at the door. Instead of spouting about other peoples dogs, of whomb mighnt not even be members of this site tell every one about your own and then if it comes on top for you, you F*****G deserve it!, too many people talking about dogs they know of belonging to some one else. this site is toss! feel silly for associating myself with it now, just thought it might be interesting to read other peoples opinions on different types of crosses that i have no experience with, but F**K it going to cancel i think now. Atb.