Van Breakdown cover

I would never ever go with the AA again.

On the three occasions that i have broken down in the works van,the AA have been totally crap.

They left me stranded for 6 hours the first time,then it took 5 seperate vehicles to relay me home from Berwick to Yorkshire.

The second fiasco was from Aberdeen to Yorkshire which was 13 hours and 7 vehicles.The third was a roadside repair that took them 3 hours to get too.

The biggest laugh was the Aberdeen run i had only been in the recovery vehicle 10 minutes and the driver stopped for a 45 minute break.

Only a week ago the AA left a woman,her mother and 3 children under 3 years old in my works reception,i was on nights.The AA left them at 7pm because they needed to change drivers and told her the new vehicle would be with her within the hour.

The poor woman was beside herself by 5am in the morning as was i because the kids were screaming most of the night.She rang the RAC and joined over the phone,the RAC were there in 40 minutes.

Guess who turned up at 7.15am,over 12 hours after they dumped this family at the sevices.The AA.

A friend is with greenflag and when she brokedown they took her straight back to the north east within an hour of calling.

IC Breakdown mate I cant recomend them enough, everytime ive used them they have been top quality and they are cheaper than the bigger names.

The clutch went on my van a few months back, I rang them up straight away they arived in half an hour. They told me they could only take the van to a garage within 15 miles of my house but I wanted it to go to peugeot which was further, they didnt mind and took it there.

Honestly mate look at the reviews on the internet they come up better than most thats why I went with them.

atb, HJ