Applying for FAC

When applying for my FAC can i put down calibres i want .17 and .22 as im not sure what i want yet. will it be harder for me to get my fac putting these two dif calibre down or will it make no difference. cheers

it will not make any difference, you have to stsate what calibres you would like on your application,and what you require them for

When applying for my FAC can i put down calibres i want .17 and .22 as im not sure what i want yet. will it be harder for me to get my fac putting these two dif calibre down or will it make no difference. cheers

You can put down whatever you want.

Be aware though it is very possible you will be questioned about your need for each calibre at the visit.....so, make sure you have an answer ready!

Don't forget to consider expanding ammo and sound moderators when applying!

i would put for use of vermin / fox control.

Loads of peole will tell you that you wont get fox on your ticket for .22LR.....but i did on my first application, although it isn't really a the right tool for foxes, 99% of people on here will have shot foxes with both of the calibers.

good luck :gunsmilie:

aply for all the calibre's you think you'll need up to .30cals but have the right answers for the use's when you are ask'd by the police.you dont have to buy them all,its just cheaper & easier than aplying for a variation and you never know what you'll see in the gunshop when you go to buy,a pity to miss a bargin just because it's not on your ticket