siberian husky lurcher

Ok ...... why on earth would anyone want to breed to a Husky lurcher ? they are about 0 on a scale of 1 to 10 on intelligence, you won't find a more mutton headed breed, secondly they're well known for being

very mouthy ( ie Gobshites ) so there's two reason straight out of the gates, are there not enough breeds already being used in lurchers without adding a brainless gobshite into the mix .

intelligence 9 out 10 type in malamute and find out

ARE MALAMUTE`S NOT PRONE TO HIP DISPLAYSIA??? IN FACT WAS A TEAM OF MALAMUTE`S NOT ENTERED IN THE IDITAROD SLEDGE DOG TRIAL & FAILED TO COMPLETE THE RACE? SIBERIAN HUSKIE`S ARE COMMON AROUND MY AREA BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN 1 THAT WAS ALLOWED OFF THE LEASH IN PUBLIC. HOWEVER TO EACH THEIR OWN & THEIR COAT WOULD BE A BONUS GIVEN THE WINTERS WE ARE HAVING :thumbs:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you been on the cooking sherry or something?

A Siberian isn't as big as people think bitch 19-21 inch males 20-22 inch they were designed to be fast and like a saluki have plenty of wind designed to run flat out over extended periods plus in my

none of those breeds pull weight along ice,historically in bare feet and sleep outside sometimes below -30. nope a foxhound, collie or sloughi would all be dead within a couple of days (at most) doin

Guest crobinc840

Ok ...... why on earth would anyone want to breed to a Husky lurcher ? they are about 0 on a scale of 1 to 10 on intelligence, you won't find a more mutton headed breed, secondly they're well known for being

very mouthy ( ie Gobshites ) so there's two reason straight out of the gates, are there not enough breeds already being used in lurchers without adding a brainless gobshite into the mix .

ARE MALAMUTE`S NOT PRONE TO HIP DISPLAYSIA??? IN FACT WAS A TEAM OF MALAMUTE`S NOT ENTERED IN THE IDITAROD SLEDGE DOG TRIAL & FAILED TO COMPLETE THE RACE? SIBERIAN HUSKIE`S ARE COMMON AROUND MY AREA BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN 1 THAT WAS ALLOWED OFF THE LEASH IN PUBLIC. HOWEVER TO EACH THEIR OWN & THEIR COAT WOULD BE A BONUS GIVEN THE WINTERS WE ARE HAVING :thumbs:

Breeding dogs with complimentary body types usually produces healthier offspring. Mutts tend to out live the pure breeds they were parented by and don't have the health defects found in the original breeds. I'm sure if you bred 2 breeds that have hip issues like malamutes and german shepards together the results would not be promising. :thumbs:

Breeding dogs with complimentary body types usually produces healthier offspring. Mutts tend to out live the pure breeds they were parented by and don't have the health defects found in the original breeds. I'm sure if you bred 2 breeds that have hip issues like malamutes and german shepards together the results would not be promising. :thumbs:

your mad lol...you post on every topic ...but i dont mind ,i prefer your pic in avater

wolf hybrids are /can still be very agressive and are still very teratorial, even a very demisticated one will be very touchy.

Have you ever had one? I did and it was one of the best dogs I've ever had. It was not scared of anything and calm. Did great with the kids. In fact my cat had kittens and went out a window and couldn't get back in when I wasn't home. When I showed up the screen on one of the windows was busted in, my hybrid had jumped through the window because he heard the kittens crying. I walked in to see him laying with them trying to nurse off of him. Sounds aggressive to me. :hmm:

Have you been on the cooking sherry or something?

No, why you offering? He was a great dog and I miss him terribly. I think each animal should be taken as an individual. Sort of like how people saying pitbulls are killers and should never be around kids. :thumbs:

Yes I would'nt mind getting you pissed ;)

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Like 1

wolf hybrids are /can still be very agressive and are still very teratorial, even a very demisticated one will be very touchy.

Have you ever had one? I did and it was one of the best dogs I've ever had. It was not scared of anything and calm. Did great with the kids. In fact my cat had kittens and went out a window and couldn't get back in when I wasn't home. When I showed up the screen on one of the windows was busted in, my hybrid had jumped through the window because he heard the kittens crying. I walked in to see him laying with them trying to nurse off of him. Sounds aggressive to me. :hmm:

my girld friend worked at kennels that specily bred sarlous to wolf hybrids and they were very touchy and they had been around people there hole lifes. and as for people slating husky x's stop slating them untill you have seen one work i have not seen one work but any x is worth having the benafit of the doubt if it works it works if it dont then it dont after all. you get serton x's for your desired quarry.

Guest crobinc840

my girld friend worked at kennels that specily bred sarlous to wolf hybrids and they were very touchy and they had been around people there hole lifes. and as for people slating husky x's stop slating them untill you have seen one work i have not seen one work but any x is worth having the benafit of the doubt if it works it works if it dont then it dont after all. you get serton x's for your desired quarry.

Mine was timber x husky much different character it seems. :thumbs: