siberian husky lurcher

Fair enough fella would be interesting to see one brought up from a pup for intention of hunting

May be wouldnt try it myself,i have heard of a few all were nervous,and had nervous aggresion,plus as with all wild animals,there is a over welming desire not to get injured,a wild animal will die.Something that has been breed out of domestic dogs over 1000s of years.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you been on the cooking sherry or something?

A Siberian isn't as big as people think bitch 19-21 inch males 20-22 inch they were designed to be fast and like a saluki have plenty of wind designed to run flat out over extended periods plus in my

none of those breeds pull weight along ice,historically in bare feet and sleep outside sometimes below -30. nope a foxhound, collie or sloughi would all be dead within a couple of days (at most) doin

I have only seen one husky type that was obedient enough to be let off the lead, even that one mostly ignored it's owner.

I was also surprised how slow it was, could chase my lurcher around the park all day but was'nt half as fast as a good collie.

Guest crobinc840

wolf hybrids are /can still be very agressive and are still very teratorial, even a very demisticated one will be very touchy.

Have you ever had one? I did and it was one of the best dogs I've ever had. It was not scared of anything and calm. Did great with the kids. In fact my cat had kittens and went out a window and couldn't get back in when I wasn't home. When I showed up the screen on one of the windows was busted in, my hybrid had jumped through the window because he heard the kittens crying. I walked in to see him laying with them trying to nurse off of him. Sounds aggressive to me. :hmm:

wolf hybrids are /can still be very agressive and are still very teratorial, even a very demisticated one will be very touchy.

Have you ever had one? I did and it was one of the best dogs I've ever had. It was not scared of anything and calm. Did great with the kids. In fact my cat had kittens and went out a window and couldn't get back in when I wasn't home. When I showed up the screen on one of the windows was busted in, my hybrid had jumped through the window because he heard the kittens crying. I walked in to see him laying with them trying to nurse off of him. Sounds aggressive to me. :hmm:

• Like 2
Guest crobinc840

No, why you offering? He was a great dog and I miss him terribly. I think each animal should be taken as an individual. Sort of like how people saying pitbulls are killers and should never be around kids. :thumbs:

Think i saw him on t.v was his name the" littlest oboe"

No it was white fang :laugh:

• Like 1
Guest crobinc840

No it was white fang :laugh:

Actually it was Chester after Chester the cheetah because he was orange coloured. :tongue2:

No, why you offering? He was a great dog and I miss him terribly. I think each animal should be taken as an individual. Sort of like how people saying pitbulls are killers and should never be around kids. :thumbs:

Yes I would'nt mind getting you pissed ;)