my 3/4 whip x 1/4beddy

sounds like a cracking little team you have mate hopefully i'll have a handy little terrier this weekend myself if all goe's well fingers x'd

yeah mate great team work!what ya getting a pup? and what breed?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

sounds like a cracking little team you have mate hopefully i'll have a handy little terrier this weekend myself if all goe's well fingers x'd

choclate pattterdale mate not paying no silly price for it its 10 months old fingers crossed i'll let you know if i get him :thumbs:

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper

nice dog [bANNED TEXT] there is a book practical pet control by g hogg have a look is your dog BREAD of gutchcommon beddy :thumbdown:

no mate i'm sure he prefers hovis :laugh:

Edited by fence_hopper

nice dog [bANNED TEXT] there is a book practical pet control by g hogg have a look is your dog BREAD of gutchcommon beddy :thumbdown:

no mate i'm sure he prefers hovis :laugh:

lol! yeah mate just noticed that,whats he getting at this lad? gutchcommon? think this could lead to cooper toxicosiss!

choclate pattterdale mate not paying no silly price for it its 10 months old fingers crossed i'll let you know if i get him :thumbs:

pats good dogs bro. mines a black pat x fell, great worker 11 now and still fit as f***K!

Now then mate i have the same prob, iv got a beddy x whippet and i was thinking what could i put her to,i was thinking of going towards the pure whippets to make good rabbiting dogs but then i woz wanting to put something a bit bigger on to her to do other stuff, good luck with whateva u decide.

nice looking dog mate what you going to breed her to

roger

cheers! thinking beddy x grey, or wheaten x grey? either a straight x, or 3/4 grey? a lad on heres got a stonker of a dog, beddy x grey, just waiting for him to get back to me!

contact bloke on here called langley charmer got a shit hot beddy/grey that he might stud.

Now then mate i have the same prob, iv got a beddy x whippet and i was thinking what could i put her to,i was thinking of going towards the pure whippets to make good rabbiting dogs but then i woz wanting to put something a bit bigger on to her to do other stuff, good luck with whateva u decide.

i kno what ya saying mate, im going with 1st x beddy grey, i got some good feed back for this breed, and theres a lad on here got a good en, made of stern stuff! great breeding, and well worked, perfect size n coat! just the job!!!!