my 3/4 whip x 1/4beddy

I would breed a well bred saluki hybred to her i have in the past seen exseptional dogs bred out of this type of lurcher put to a good fast type of saluki cross.I believe thats how the merlin & eve started.thumbs.gif

she is double of my bitch, they were only two in the litter, wher did you get her from mate?, atb codder

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would breed a well bred saluki hybred to her i have in the past seen exseptional dogs bred out of this type of lurcher put to a good fast type of saluki cross.I believe thats how the merlin & eve started.thumbs.gif

she is double of my bitch, they were only two in the litter, wher did you get her from mate?, atb codder

i went down thetford in norfolk for her mate.travelled a bit for her, lol! there were 11 in her litter, put some pics of youres on mate! cheers, chris

i went down thetford in norfolk for her mate.travelled a bit for her, lol! there were 11 in her litter, put some pics of youres on mate! cheers, chris

not the same then, 7 in litter and only 2 bitches, not been able to find out who has the other. this is mine she is only 12mth in pictures but, slightly different now at nearly 2. codder

post-31437-126280397207_thumb.jpg

nice looking dog mate what you going to breed her to

roger

where abouts in yorks u from? n what dogs u got roger?

normanton mate

hello sinderman ,just looked atyour posts and thought i reckonised your pup,did i drop on you and your mate with the beddie/whippet, down on the crofton triangle last summer.cheers nellie

f***K me! shes spit double mate! does she work just rabbit? mine does, she hunts up feather real well, but dont jump for the buggers! lol!looks a decent size too! how big is she?

Edited by pipa

roger

normanton mate

hello sinderman ,just looked atyour posts and thought i reckonised your pup,did i drop on you and your mate with the beddie/whippet, down on the crofton triangle last summer.cheers nellie

yes mate thats us! has he put some pics on of his dog with my camera? ill charge u for that roger

roger

normanton mate

yes mate that was us will put some new pics up later hes a bit bigger now hes 11 months now

roger

Edited by sinderman

f***K me! shes spit double mate! does she work just rabbit? mine does, she hunts up feather real well, but dont jump for the buggers! lol!looks a decent size too! how big is she?

yes she is a good little rabbit dog, heart like a lion doesn't give in and is very fast for her size, she is just a fraction unde22'' tts, she will nail anytin fur of feather, n brings everything back like a lab, lol. codder

yes she is a good little rabbit dog, heart like a lion doesn't give in and is very fast for her size, she is just a fraction unde22'' tts, she will nail anytin fur of feather, n brings everything back like a lab, lol. codder

they are cracking small lurchers mate! this is my 1st. she doesnt entertain charlie thow! lol. gunna breed her to a 1st x beddy grey, and keep a pup on, to put a bit more meat and spunk in them!

they are cracking small lurchers mate! this is my 1st. she doesnt entertain charlie thow! lol. gunna breed her to a 1st x beddy grey, and keep a pup on, to put a bit more meat and spunk in them!

[/quo

i agree,cant really fault mine she suits me fine, in years to come i will breed to keep one bac myself but i am going down the saluki hybrid route, make them bit bigger, more stammina, but hopefully keep her determination. atb codder

Guest fence_hopper

just a question for you 2 lads cod and pipa how do you find beddy whippets for stammina?

speaking from beddy grey side, they have bags of stammina if you can burn a fit one out your doing very well and i'll take my hat of to you. i have run my dog very hard for 8 good seasons and run him with all sorts suluki, bullx, bitza's and to be honest the suluki's faired no better or the others, on the lamp. but people who know my dog, and have been lucky enough to see him work know he's a hard dog to beat on the lamp (which i mainly do). he's all heart. and proved himself on the hard stuff as well as the bunny and big ears, but if you got a beddy x dont expect a courser coz thats one thing there not.

Edited by fence_hopper

just a question for you 2 lads cod and pipa how do you find beddy whippets for stammina?

speaking from beddy grey side, they have bags of stammina if you can burn a fit one out your doing very well and i'll take my hat of to you. i have run my dog very hard for 8 good seasons and run him with all sorts suluki, bullx, bitza's and to be honest the suluki's faired no better or the others, on the lamp. but people who know my dog, and have been lucky enough to see him work know he's a hard dog to beat on the lamp (which i mainly do). he's all heart. and proved himself on the hard stuff as well as the bunny and big ears, but if you got a beddy x dont expect a courser coz thats one thing there not.

speaking for my own she is packed with stamina, she is 6/8 whippet, 1/8 beddie, 1/8 grey. so there isnt a lot of beddie in her but has thrown more thay way, not only in looks but personality, she will not give in! they are all heart. she is only nearly 2, so too young to have proved her self fully yet not been physically mature long enough and i have held her back slightly. i have not took big numbers with her, manly due to the land i go is very difficult but if anything makes the slighist mistake it is dead!. i have run her along side other cross bred lurchers and run them in to the ground, but not run her against any with saluki in. the biggest problem with mine is she is inch and half too small for the stride on big fields, but i have seen her make some amazing catches. also the dam was a ped whippet, what was yours out of pipa? ped or non ped? atb codder

Guest fence_hopper

speaking for my own she is packed with stamina, she is 6/8 whippet, 1/8 beddie, 1/8 grey. so there isnt a lot of beddie in her but has thrown more thay way, not only in looks but personality, she will not give in! they are all heart. she is only nearly 2, so too young to have proved her self fully yet not been physically mature long enough and i have held her back slightly. i have not took big numbers with her, manly due to the land i go is very difficult but if anything makes the slighist mistake it is dead!. i have run her along side other cross bred lurchers and run them in to the ground, but not run her against any with saluki in. the biggest problem with mine is she is inch and half too small for the stride on big fields, but i have seen her make some amazing catches. also the dam was a ped whippet, what was yours out of pipa? ped or non ped? atb codder

thanks mate very interesting read, the only thing i cant understand is why you would need to go down the suluki route when you descide to take a litter from her you said it yourself she has bags of stammina wouldnt you be best keeping to her beddy routes? after all you know what the beddy adds but mix the 2 together you could get anything

roger

normanton mate

yes mate thats us! has he put some pics on of his dog with my camera? ill charge u for that roger

hi pipa this is a link to the pics of my pup i had just got she is 6 months now,she is beddie/whippet/grey x beddie/whippet/grey/collie. http://tinyurl.com/ykgq6g7 .cheers nellie

Edited by nellie123