what cross

Hello pal my mate runs a Beddy Whippet which is good on all of those, not single handed on the charlie but is very game. My other pal runs a Bull Greyhound x Saluki Greyhound, and is on form with the lot single handed.

ATB with your choice mate, and keep us updated on what you get.

Luke.

ye but what percentages like 1/4 bull 1/2 saluki 1/4 grey

and is there any decent breeders outthere you people can point me in the right direction

joey87

youd have more chance of getting an accurate crystal ball reading than any one handing over names of quality breeders on here pal

i am after a dog that will do rabbit long ear and charlie but i am new to this game but will have tonnes of time to run a dog. could you people please tell me about your experinces with crosses best suited to my needs

Did you not post this question already??

Posted Yesterday, 04:59 PM

This is my first post on here i am into falconry and have been lamping a few times with the dogs. i wanted to know what everyone opinion on a allround dog for day and night. i am really thinking of getting into it. but would like to know a few of you lads favorites and tried and tested crosses

joey87

This post has been edited by joey87: Yesterday, 05:00 PM

A HERO IS ALWAYS REMEMBERED A LEGEND NEVER DIES

If you want a pup I can help, 8month old Irish Terrier/Deerhoundx, very quick bitch, not mine, fella is doggged out, has only seen day time rabbits, nothing else done with this bitch.