what a night lamping !!

last night i got a txt aking if i wanted to got out for a shine, of course ! after a good friend travelled a hour to get to mine we started of locally with my bull bitch and asbo93 dog, ended up 6-0 to me, :toast: , ( only because asbo93 dog was fed earlyer in the day, lol, my bitch is still catching and jumping in back of truck with the bunny so you never have to get out which is a bonus, we swaped dogs at home then headed out to another spot of permision, see one fox that was shy, we got in some tractor ruts that was looking quite bad so tryed to gun the thruck out, bad mistake ! :wallbash: , , bellyed straight out, we got stuck at 12, and was wading in wet sloppy mud until 3 in the morning trying to jack the truck up to get bits of rock/bricks/wood under the tires, but after all that work we didnt even move a inch! got to 4 then i rang a mate up who said i should of rang earlyer he would of come out straight away, :censored::wallbash: , , within 20 min he was there the truck wouldnt go anywere forward so tried it backwards with lez pulling in the 2.8 trooper pick up, we only just managed to get it out,

how many other lads have got stuck this season ?

few pictures of the truck,

post-41264-126219334457_thumb.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that truck is deep i must say, least you got a fox tho eyy better then nothing i suppose :)

tom !!

its what its all about mate, not every night can be good, it would soon get boring, , thank feck i put ma wellies on, , and sticking your arms into frezzing cold muddy water is not the best of things at that time in morning, it was a nightmare just trying to walk anywere, lost ma wellie a couple of times, good times ay, , ,

ive made that mistake a few times by not putting my wellies on, lucky you put yours on otherwise you were f****d in that mud.

like you say mate good times ayy.

they are the nights you will remember most.

thumbs.gif tom !!

its all about the company, we had a good crack so didnt really bother me that much, am a keen off roader anyway so i didnt mind , and the driver it was his 2nd time out in the truck he has only just bought it so i personally think he enjoyed playing in the mud lol, for who ever asked said about the keepers house, i always drive permission, when looking over the hedge its best to walk, :thumbs:

3 words for what you needed mate,high lift jack :thumbs: .

i said something ver simiar, :thumbs: , , we was jacking up with a standard jack as high as we could, then blocking under the tow ball with wood to keep the truck up as we let the jack down so we could but breeze blocks under the jack to re jack it for more height, it was a bit rocky sometimes, but good fun,