bull x pup for sale

Guest GoneToGround1

oi nugget its bowen go an play with ur pup out ov a 13month old dog who avnt dun a tap u hipocrite....u avnt even seen taru go we goin 2nite an theres room for 1 u cumin??????u can c for urself n the 2 parents goin...ul b shocked boy..

you need 2 spaces for nugget hes a lump they dont call him bug unit for feckall :clapper::clapper:

oi nugget its bowen go an play with ur pup out ov a 13month old dog who avnt dun a tap u hipocrite....u avnt even seen taru go we goin 2nite an theres room for 1 u cumin??????u can c for urself n the 2 parents goin...ul b shocked boy..

IL CUM [bANNED TEXT] TIME NO PROBS

you need 2 spaces for nugget hes a lump they dont call him bug unit for feckall :clapper::clapper:

f**k UP GARIN OR IL CUM UP AND SMACK YOUR ARSE

WHO THE f**k IS BOWEN WHO THE f**k DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO YOU LITTLE PRICK

you do him garyn boy :boxing: i ragged him outside a pub in brecon this year :thumbs:

you do him garyn boy :boxing: i ragged him outside a pub in brecon this year :thumbs:

[bANNED TEXT] PUP IS THIS DULL c**t ON ABOUT IS THAT FATTY BOY BOWEN HE WANT TO STICK TO FIXING CARS WITH HIS FATHER

YOU MUST BE ON ABOUT THE PUP UP JOHNNYS YEA THERES A PUP UP THERE IF I WANT IT AND I AINT GOT TO PAY A PENNY FOR IT THATS [bANNED TEXT] MATES ARE FOR IF I WANTED A LURCHER I COULD CALL ON ABOUT 20 BOYS TO GET 1 DID DAPPER GIVE YOU 1 OR DID YOU HAVE TO PAY ME AND MARK HAVE HAD A CHAT ABOUT IT AND IM ONLY HAVEING A BIT OF BANTER SO KEEP YOUR NORSE OUT NORSY c**t

Guest GoneToGround1

please do that leight id like that...love to have my arse touched from a ledgend such as yourself :D:laugh::drink: