Whats the best out cross to use with a bedlington terrier?

Yes it will with the nice pup your mummy will not let you have :big_boss:

you would only :censored: it up like your show bred wooly bag of shit that you keep reading about in books you keep lending....

I wont need to lend to many now im buying a book by Phil Drabble its called, Pedigree Unknown

:tongue2:

He cant breed from that even if it was the best digging dog in england, my mother had her spade(not my spade :whistling: )....

The lads just made keen on learning, he was out lamping the other night.we only saw two and ran one, but i think he enjoyed it and he was a good lad while out..

its his turn to buy the chocolate and pop.

he just needs to put the glover bedlington book down and stop believe everyword plummer wrote.

i did at his age :icon_redface:

Your whooly lump

whoolyshit.jpg

it looks like it,s got a big belly full ov christmas dinner

have you done much digging with her ????????????????? :tongue2:

its only been out for a walk a dozen times, we had it out the other morning and it just wanted to fight...well try.

it was my mothers pet and when she died my sister and her kids took it in

well as long as the little dog has got her good home realy thats all that counts all the best with the little bitch donnylad and happy new year :thumbs:

Theirs a true account of two bedlingtons that one of the most respected terrier men in s.yorkshire had in one of the EDRD running dog mags and some of the old school terrier men i know speak very highly of these dogs as earth dogs though it was over 35 years ago the two he worked and he had lakeland type terriers after these.atb dell