thats a really nice offer that mate.people are bound to be cautious thow but i hope you are gen and some on takes you up on your offer and to be honest an anti trying to get into the digging world would surely be a bit more subtle about it?wouldnt they? yis

Edited by ferreter.al

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the eyes dont lie

thats a really nice offer that mate.wish someone down here would offer me a days digging.hope someone took you up on you offer pal.

a took the lad up on the offer seemed a good bloke and he let us see a decent dog work .

Ok I'll spell it out in Scotland the fox has to be killed with a shotgun/firearm/ bird of prey otherwise you are breaking the law not only that the farmer landowner will also face the same charges/penalties on conviction.So if you have permssion you must also have a means to legally dispatch your quarry.Hope this clears it up for people getting in over their heads on an open site :gunsmilie:

just thought i would put an invite out to anybody that wants to come for a dig over the holidays n c my dogs workn .more than welcome to bring yours if u want.pm me for my number if interested .in the lanarkshire area.atb .INTO THE DARKNESS

great offer mate wish i was closer i like a good dig