a take it they no offers .so much for all they working terriers up ma way .merry xmass to everyone atb .i.t.t.d

your new to the forum mate. three posts. a hello. a merry christmas. and an invite out.. folk are a little guarded as regards terrier work and understandedly. get some posts up a pic or two of your dogs the way they hunt etc etc. get to know a few folk. and above all remember not everyone on here will be on the level. so take care :thumbs: there are a few good lads not far from you. :yes: and i drove by a crackin kick out just outside larky two days ago. have a good christmas and happy hunting :bye:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a take it they no offers .so much for all they working terriers up ma way .merry xmass to everyone atb .i.t.t.d

your new to the forum mate. three posts. a hello. a merry christmas. and an invite out.. folk are a little guarded as regards terrier work and understandedly. get some posts up a pic or two of your dogs the way they hunt etc etc. get to know a few folk. and above all remember not everyone on here will be on the level. so take care :thumbs: there are a few good lads not far from you. :yes: and i drove by a crackin kick out just outside larky two days ago. have a good christmas and happy hunting :bye:

got a new camera so al get pics up of the new years day dig mate.atb

awryt mate a would like to take your offer up as i have been dieing to diging the reason for this would be as i am planning on gettin in to terriers and would like a better insite on it so if you would welcome a tag along that will do anything that is said then i would like to join a day on the spade ?

pm your number

Think you`ll find no many people will take you up mate as no one probs knows ya going by that name? You know anyone else on the site, lads that dig around that way? Do we know each other?

if you know what the game is all about,ya dont go throwin invites to all and sundry!am new ta this site,thought it would be gud for the sport of working terriersread peoples views and digs and keep my opinions ta me self?gud diggin and remember,BORN TO HUNT...FUK THE BAN!!!!

Think you`ll find no many people will take you up mate as no one probs knows ya going by that name? You know anyone else on the site, lads that dig around that way? Do we know each other?

Good sensible reply ,a guy thats only joined the site offering people

out for a dig and he,s bringing a camera .Unreal .Some emptyheads on here .

• 2 weeks later...

I think its only right that people are guarded about going out with an unknown ? could be a geniune offer but I certainly would be cautious about going out with someone i dont know... This is how we got into this state in the first place by being to open.

Appoligies to ITTD if your genuine mate but ive seen programmes were we have been infiltrated by antis and then the next thing its on th telly and all and sudury are getting nicked..

Remember we have an election soon and im sure the antis would love nothing more than another panorama programme about digging and fox hunting

good hunting all and be carefull

Edited by busterbuster1969

well i'm a cautious fella but i told him i'd jump at the chance,just distance and wrong timing for me to travel,the lad seemed genuine,then i saw a post about a couple of young lads on here had two good results from the invite,look up posts by 'The Eyes Don't Lie' some pics on there,nice one 'into the darkness', :thumbs:

Higgins.