out for a mooch in the snow

A few of us went out for a rake about and to give the dogs a run today so got some piks.

First is sadie dam to my pup owned by kreet of the site my pups 9 weeks now so here is a pick of her today 9 weeks after whelping and a pik of her with milk still on her 6 weeks after birth.

3 weeks ago DSC00159.jpg

Today.DSC00219.jpg

Who said whippets dont like the cold.DSC00220.jpg

Second is rook kreets lakie pup mad little thing 16 weeks old complete nutter of a pup.

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

Bob getting his breaky before we head out lol.

DSC00199.jpg

Sasha (pied bitch)and jrts my brothers and lilly kreets young bitch.

DSC00150.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

Now here is a couple of my pup and his brother and sister dam is the black bitch above they are into everything cant wait to get him out next season he is hilarious when he is playing with the ferrets.Mine is the blue pup with white bit on his nose i attached the pik so dont know where it will apear.

DSC00194.jpg

post-40941-126159340916_thumb.jpg

post-40941-12615934231_thumb.jpg

Cheers mate there a good bunch be nice when i get the pup out. Got a colliexgrey Bullxgrey tonight to get me going while im waiting on the pup being ready. He is 18months but looks about 6 a bit under fed and his coats a mess but he will come good with a clean bed and decent feed will get some piks up once i get him in better nick.

greg

Any piks ? mine was the biggest out the litter here are a few of his sire and dam if he has anywhere near the speed of his sire and brains of his dam ill be over the moon :)

Yeah this is her at 7 weeks, she will be 10 weeks now.

lacey.jpg

laceylong.jpg

Edited by dogs-n-natives