get a professional in they will do the job properly and safely and it wont cost as much as you think :thumbs:

Well, i've now goy three snap traps, a multi catch live trap all loaded with the buttery goodness of peanut, and a bruised thumb, them traps really do snap :whistling:

Let the slaughter begin :gunsmilie:

If not i'll just blame Mushroom 8)

I have blamed alot of things on MUSHROOMS that grow wild :whistling: :whistling: :drag: :11: :11:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use humane traps (yeah, i'm a wimp). They no longer come in to the living areas of the house now but I did move all my dried food, cereal, cat biccies etc to top cupboards where they can't get in. I STILL hear them in the walls but i'm not too bothered as long as I don't get a "sighting". Thing is, I have three cats and they don't even bother with them! :blink:

Dont feed you cats for a month and they will hunt then :whistling: or they will look fcuk terrible :doh:

If you have them poisoned they will die in your house and Fu*!ng stink for weeks.

Prob best off putting just the choc on the trap then.

The other method worked for me.

So F£*K all you helms that think they are cute........

As the guy say's "do not use poison's indoor's if you can help it" because they smell like fcuk :stinker: use humane mouse traps[live capture] put peanut butter in it for bait :snack: when you catch them just take them for a walk and let them go :whistling: dont just open your door and put them outside, cos they will be back in before you know it, if you dont believe me release it out your back door but mark its head with "tipex" and check it out :thumbs: it will be back as arnie said 8) or be a :diablo: and put peanut butter on your neighbours patch hey presto your problem solved :11: Merry Xmas.

Edited by black lab

when you catch them just drown them in the sink

again, not putting brain in gear :wallbash: prehaps you should not post in this section, as it seems you know feck all about the LAW, drowning is ILLEGAL, yes we know it happens, but you dont need to openly advertise it on an open forum that is viewed by others not into the "hunting scene"

poisons are a good way of ridding a rodent problem, a proffessional would look at each situation an asses wether they are to be used, older houses with solid floors/walls are ok, most areas are accessable, otherwise, why make indoor poisons

again, not putting brain in gear :wallbash: prehaps you should not post in this section, as it seems you know feck all about the LAW, drowning is ILLEGAL, yes we know it happens, but you dont need to openly advertise it on an open forum that is viewed by others not into the "hunting scene"

poisons are a good way of ridding a rodent problem, a proffessional would look at each situation an asses wether they are to be used, older houses with solid floors/walls are ok, most areas are accessable, otherwise, why make indoor poisons

Hello, maybe i should have not said drown them in the sink, but i also said take them for a walk and release them, maybe you just want to read and pick up on people that are trying to save the avarage joe a few £££s, you say older houses ect bla bla bla, mate its nearly 2010 how many houses do you do that have cavity walls? because in the Glasgow and surrounding areas 9 out of 10 do have cavity walls, and when you poison indoors you can come up against problems[sMELLS] from dead rodants, did not go down the road ie, check for entry points,check meter cuboards where wires come in, check under sink unit where pipes come in because they follow pipes & wires, air vents ect bla bla bla never ending mate just trying to help some people out and save a few £££s Merry Xmas from pest control to pest control and a Happy New Year 2010..

Hello, maybe i should have not said drown them in the sink, but i also said take them for a walk and release them, maybe you just want to read and pick up on people that are trying to save the avarage joe a few £££s, you say older houses ect bla bla bla, mate its nearly 2010 how many houses do you do that have cavity walls? because in the Glasgow and surrounding areas 9 out of 10 do have cavity walls, and when you poison indoors you can come up against problems[sMELLS] from dead rodants, did not go down the road ie, check for entry points,check meter cuboards where wires come in, check under sink unit where pipes come in because they follow pipes & wires, air vents ect bla bla bla never ending mate just trying to help some people out and save a few £££s Merry Xmas from pest control to pest control and a Happy New Year 2010..

your a pest controller advising drowning :doh: I'll leave it there

your a pest controller advising drowning :doh: I'll leave it there

I thought i said i should not have said that :wallbash: maybe because i give advice for FREE its doing you out of £££s because i never read your free advice apart from getting at me for saying drown a "mouse"{hanging offence} think the next time your ferreting use furry gloves when your disposing of the rabbits, or when your hawks are doing whatever bla bla bla, i am going to DROWN my next door neighbours cat and drown my sorrows :drink: Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2010. ps have deleted my mistake!

Edited by black lab

BlackLab

I totally dsagree with you about drowning vermin in the sink. I mean - What would the missus say? I would drown them no probs at all but not in the sink - in a bucket.

I see that you are trying to help people with advice to save them calling out Rentokil or some other pest control firm and spending mullah when they can do the job themselves.

Don't understand that other bloke having a go at you for trying to help out unless he didn't get anything decent off Santa and he is in a bit of a mood.

Mate of a mate got bitten off a rat once and he ended up getting very sick and I mean very sick. I wouldn't go near them with a ten foot pole

Merry Christmas

OneShotMacDuff

'Cos one shot's enuff'

BlackLab

I totally dsagree with you about drowning vermin in the sink. I mean - What would the missus say? I would drown them no probs at all but not in the sink - in a bucket.

I see that you are trying to help people with advice to save them calling out Rentokil or some other pest control firm and spending mullah when they can do the job themselves.

Don't understand that other bloke having a go at you for trying to help out unless he didn't get anything decent off Santa and he is in a bit of a mood.

Mate of a mate got bitten off a rat once and he ended up getting very sick and I mean very sick. I wouldn't go near them with a ten foot pole

Merry Christmas

OneShotMacDuff

'Cos one shot's enuff'

All the best, just trying to save punter's a few ££s as it's hard enough to make ends meat :whistling: rather than paying between £70-£100 on a mouse problem :wallbash:

I use humane traps (yeah, i'm a wimp). They no longer come in to the living areas of the house now but I did move all my dried food, cereal, cat biccies etc to top cupboards where they can't get in. I STILL hear them in the walls but i'm not too bothered as long as I don't get a "sighting". Thing is, I have three cats and they don't even bother with them! :blink:

THE CATS CAN GO THEN ;)

BlackLab

Merry Christmas

OneShotMacDuff

'Cos one shot's enuff'

another PLONKER joining on the day and going straight to black labs defense, its not in the least about saving money for people, its about telling them how to do it LEGALLY, something you dicks have failed to pick up on, drowning is ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that any clearer

prehaps anyone wanting to talk out their arses about illegal activities should go join another site, maybe www.bigmyselfup.com

BlackLab

Merry Christmas

OneShotMacDuff

'Cos one shot's enuff'

another PLONKER joining on the day and going straight to black labs defense, its not in the least about saving money for people, its about telling them how to do it LEGALLY, something you dicks have failed to pick up on, drowning is ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that any clearer

prehaps anyone wanting to talk out their arses about illegal activities should go join another site, maybe www.bigmyselfup.com

As this is the 3rd time i have said on this subject i said the wrong thing to do. PLEASE EVERYONE DO NOT DROWN ANYTHING IT IS "ILLEGAL" to do. i am still waiting on you giving FREE advice on this problem the person has got, and i know every job is differant but everything i stated apart from the bit that i have said sorry about is ok? so before this plonker puts out a posse to find me and HANG me, one of his comment's that you stated about fitting a collar to a ferret "if it goes blue it's to tight" :doh: must be great to be perfect :notworthy:

Edited by black lab

THE CATS CAN GO THEN ;)

No mate, just cut down on the food you are giving them, what would you do? just sit and someone feed's you at a tea time, on run about after mice when your full of catmeat or whatever you feed them? a little bit less and they will hunt they have to :D

BlackLab

Merry Christmas

OneShotMacDuff

'Cos one shot's enuff'

Stubby, just you keep getting at me because you are leaving everybody else alone :whistling: and dont want to give advice because it will take ££s out your pocket if you give Free advice :icon_redface: Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2010 all the best :cheers: :friends: :11:

Hello there Sergeant

I see that you call yourself a BPCA qualified Pest Control Officer. What part of the BPCA qualification lets you call yourself a Pest Control Officer? I mean - Can you blokes arrest people now? I know they have increased the power that Traffic Warden's have but I didn't know that they had done something similar to pest controllers. I'm an Arborist and would be taking the piss if I called myself a tree officer.

I can just see you turning up at someone's door in your Pest Control Officer's uniform complete with peaked hat, truncheon, pepper spray and handcuffs saying "Ello Ello Ello what have we here then" while cautioning the poor sod, reading them their rights, taking down their details then asking if there were any witnesses present, maybe even calling in another 'Officer' to assist and then after a considerable time spent doing what 'Officers' do maybe doing the job you were called out to do - catching a bluidy mouse!

If I need anything doing where I would need a pest controlled - I will call a Pest Controller. I would be concerned about calling a Pest Control Officer in case I ended up spending a night in the cells because I had a mouse in the kitchen.