dave platts deerhound greyhounds

top lad dave, but get him to phone you back, man he loves a chat, friend of mine had one shes retired now, she took many water deer, and he bred her to a top class irish coursing greyhound, sadly theres only one pup left in work, bobafet has one with a real bad injury, i posted about him a while ago, ilike them myself, alwaya wanted a deerhound cross, but i still dont have it yet, oneday.

Cant remember if it was or not... The gypsy and poacher Dvd was that a his breeding??

Dog looked poor on the dvd daytime ferreting..

Not knocking all deerhound crosses sure there is plenty good ones..

My pal had a deerxgrey x colliexgrey took eveything daytime hares the lot.

08-----09327.jpg

This is my 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound at about 12 months old

08-----09302.jpg

And this is Dave Platts 1/2 cross Willow Dam of my bitch and her sire is Dave Sleights nobbys lad both bitchs have great feet.

Nice dog Nokia

How tall is he

Mick..

Anyone got anymore info about Dave Platt dogs

Pictures wood be good aswell

Mick..

theres one in the snow on the front of countrymans weekly this week :thumbs:

sire is dave platts Odin, out of willow,also bred by DP.

Edited by farlap

Mate had two half x pups which he ran on but ended up getting rid of. Never turned out as good as he'd hoped, fast dogs when upto speed but didn't have the acceleration when running in these lampshy areas. 1 turned into a decent deer dog but the other wouldn't look at them.

Had one of Saxon a few years back opened up on rabbit at 14month held onto her till 18month still givin it loud gave it to an old couple just unlucky with it i think

my mate sold dave saxon only because dave wanted it for stud and it was a pile of crap.it could run a hare when it wanted to but wouldnt pick up so dave got it.my mate was over the moon as he was saving food and kennel room for a better pup