bull russells

yer ther must bee some first crosses out there for them to get the 3quarter cross !!

so someone MUST have this type AND some info on them?? :yes:

or is it that thay are to hard for erth work so just kept for breeding :hmm:

i had one a bitch very hard to hard and struggled to find in big places she gone to a mate up wales who bred her i would say the 3 quarter bred are better in my experience atb biza

then anything more than 3quarter bull are a bit hard :wallbash::boxing::gunsmilie:

but must have been tasted to see if thay are worth breeding from???

but if you were to PUT some bull in the dogs that you work which one would you use staff or EBT??

FIRST CROSS or second cross ???

3 quarter russell a quarter bull if the half cross is to hard you wouldnt put more bull in it would you brains

then anything more than 3quarter bull are a bit hard :wallbash::boxing::gunsmilie:

but if you were to PUT some bull in the dogs that you work which one would you use staff or EBT??

3 quarter russell a quarter bull if the half cross is to hard you wouldnt put more bull in it would you brains

DIDNT say puting more bull in a bull cross!!

saying (if you were to put some in THE DOGS THAT YOU WORK which one would you use STAFF/EBT??)

DIDNT say puting more bull in a bull cross!!

saying (if you were to put some in THE DOGS THAT YOU WORK which one would you use STAFF/EBT??)

sorry if got wrong end of the stick never seen ebt cross work so carnt comment but i allways found that the staff russells half cross seem to struggle to find hoping that the pup i kept 3 quarter russell will have a better nose on him again soz atb biza

• 3 weeks later...