What you think of my Bull x dog

This is my 9 month old first cross bull greyhound 26 inc high what you think people

dont think much of it tbh

what you looking at it for then. go have a wank over someones saluki feck.gif

haha yes ok mate, read the thread properly you under-educated f**k!.....it does say "what do you think".....n thats [bANNED TEXT] i think

what you mean under educated. i went to eton. it wouldnt of hurt you to say something nice after all its christmas. you must have been damaged as a kid . tongue2.gif

clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif lol

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my 9 month old first cross bull greyhound 26 inc high what you think people

what you looking at it for then. go have a wank over someones saluki :feck:

haha yes ok mate, read the thread properly you under-educated f**k!.....it does say "what do you think".....n thats [bANNED TEXT] i think

what you mean under educated. i went to eton. it wouldnt of hurt you to say something nice after all its christmas. you must have been damaged as a kid . :tongue2:

i do agree you are a thick c**t pink head boy only said he dont like it sum do sum dont dont put them on here if you cant take negative comments

chill out now women there aint no need to get bitchy about a comment lol

i agree but he is a thick twat just read sum of his posts he even reakons he seen a ghost f**k me he that ugly he scare a ghost mans smokeing to much weed head have gone anyway f**k all wrong with that lurcher hope it works for butt

what you mean under educated. i went to eton. it wouldnt of hurt you to say something nice after all its christmas. you must have been damaged as a kid . :tongue2:

i do agree you are a thick c**t pink head boy only said he dont like it sum do sum dont dont put them on here if you cant take negative comments

i agree but he is a thick twat just read sum of his posts he even reakons he seen a ghost f**k me he that ugly he scare a ghost mans smokeing to much weed head have gone anyway f**k all wrong with that lurcher hope it works for butt

well well nugget who you calling thick. you and the other tosser on here nocking dogs get your own post going.WANKERS WITH SHIT DOGS. and you can slag them of to you hearts content. if it wernt for mark or brownie you catch f**k all. do yourself a favour and get back on facebook :aggressive: :big_boss:

well well nugget who you calling thick. you and the other tosser on here nocking dogs get your own post going.WANKERS WITH SHIT DOGS. and you can slag them of to you hearts content. if it wernt for mark or brownie you catch f**k all. do yourself a favour and get back on facebook :aggressive: :big_boss:

ha ha now now dont know no mark or brownie how is that ghost see if he got any terriers or if he can get my old dog patch back from the dead

sorry about this c**t on here daidogs. he follows me everywere. i think hes the ghost i saw :whistling:

im going to give you ghost over xmas have them jackie jumpers of yours squeeling like pigs hey you have f**k all left by new year

promises promises. Edited by pink head

nice dog mate..he has some big strong head on him..should be a topper..are you starting to work him yet mate??

hes had 2 rabbits that it and they wernt wild ones but its a start hell b out ferreting tomorrow

thats goog mate..as long as you dont work him to hard a small bit of hunting should be fine..let me no how he gets on at the ferreting today..ATB CRAIG

nice dog mate..he has some big strong head on him..should be a topper..are you starting to work him yet mate??

hes had 2 rabbits that it and they wernt wild ones but its a start hell b out ferreting tomorrow

thats goog mate..as long as you dont work him to hard a small bit of hunting should be fine..let me no how he gets on at the ferreting today..ATB CRAIG

not too bad mate had 6 rabbits only took two young lurchers my 9 month old and 11 month old dog my old man got

not too bad mate had 6 rabbits only took two young lurchers my 9 month old and 11 month old dog my old man got

Hey Dai junior,

Is Danny the sire to that young dog ??

ATB

B

what you looking at it for then. go have a wank over someones saluki feck.gif

nice 1 guys no he hasent been on the lamp yet but il take him soon u allways get the one prick as u can see

Why is he a prick ????????? you asked what people think of the dog, then because someone says they dont think much of it , they are a prick ??

not everyone is going to take a fancy to the dog are they, get over it mate, looks ok to me although i think it has a dash of collie init somewhere down the line, atb, with him.