plummer terrier

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That has to be the best looking plummer dog I've ever seen on here "fireman" or anywere Come to mention it. I must confess to not knowing a lot about the breed mate but that one looks on another leve

Obviuiosly you dont spend enough time with your dogs, cleansapde I do, and have proven this statemnt before to those of your ilk, secondly get that chip of your shoulder about your mismarked terriers

Quote"I'm sure Brian wouldn't be amused by or take part in petty PERSONAL squabbles on a PUBLIC forum-he was a grown man"   Yes i thought you were not ever there when Bri had his "public dos" the mo

Posted Images

Hiya fireman,long time no hear.Hows the dog breed.Is it out of Molly?There are alot of good looking Plummer dogs about,but only a few who are used to ground fensaluki.But as I always say each to there own

So i see mate.Like i said mate never realy been exposed to them( I'm a patterdale man myself) just that one took my eye thats all.

Usualy don't post on here about them because I wouldn't know a good one from a bad one to be honest mate but hey that dosn't stop some people I guess.

ATB

BBB some are a bit snipey,but the majoritys heads are fine.Mine are.If anything some of the males are too big (and they are the ones without any bull in them)In some of the Plummers there is alot of Patterdales.the coalville stuff are very patterdale in shape with a red/white coat.You need to shop around to get the wheat from chaff.There is good and bad in all breeds-the more popular a breed the more the messers come to the breed.Thats life!

That dog of mine is bred the way of Scamp x a wyremead bitch(kane x eire)mate,as for the snipey nosed bit bbb.Well seen enough pats with snipey noses and as they saying goes it ain't the size of the dog but the size of the fire it has(well something like that anyway :laugh: ).

As for fat twat flap cap when are we ever going to hear what your dogs do(if you have any)as you mate are a digging machine,big enough mouth for shifting earth and a fat enough head to be used as backfill.

I see plummers walking about all the time in my village, two puppy breeders about, saw 4 dogs on xmas day and besides being a nice red they were small, cobby with heads like whippets, all bred down from the super cerb.

yet folks are still paying 250 a pup for these, give in, open your eyes the breed has gone.

pure plummer with or with out the outcross blood is no longer a true working breed.

90% doesnt see grass never mind get to go under it.

Opinions vary.My late dog tangle died to ground and was built like a brick outhouse(no bull in

him)to be honest was too big really.Hence he did'nt get as much earth work that he'd like.He was cerby breed,and he had a head like a bucket.fireman can vouch for that.Cerby went over a lot of bitches,too many in my opinon,and a variety.some good some not so.Where I live we have a real cross section of Plummers from a variety of lines,and I've dug to most.some you would'nt look twice at but they were terrific earth dogs- such as twinkle and Bliss(twink had perthes,so limped and Bliss had pricked ears).All breeds of terriers have faults,before someone starts slagging um off.

There are full time breeders of Plummers churning out a lot of crap,but there are certain breeders pushing out the same in russells,blacks and Lakies (we all know who they are),as the saying goes 2buyer beware",do your homework.

At least your dog died to ground, not likes its father in 3" of its own shit in a scrap yard.

I was there, so its not here say.

puppy farming, using stud dogs that have been in more homes then tiger woods.

breeding from dogs because they look nice

thats the usless twat who told me not to breed from a dog because it has a white diamond on its back.

the breed is f****d with muppets like that about.

rant over i need a strong coffee

Cheers lads,i use him as an all rounder.Bushing,ratting,ferreting(can and is used along side a long net)dog and he has had soil on his back and seen the job through.Not saying he's a world beater at all but he's not let me down and will have the chance again this season of more earthwork,his son has also seen work in a few dry pipes and also seen the job through.As i did with my plummer bitch give them the chance and a few out there will do what is asked of them.

ID USE THEM FOR BACKFILL CMON GET YOURSELF SOME PROPER DOGS :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

you always get people that crab dogs and talk shite my mate got plummers with the bull in them and they are good digging dogs

I'm just looking for a good working dog lads with a good nose good head and under 14inches and one you can span (i new this would kick off :gunsmilie: ).fireman & plummer1986 there two cracking looking dog ! . i agree with alot of the comments about to much breeding this would be my bitches first litter she will be six next year and i want a pup off her for me and her to bring on . thanks for all the good comments lads keep them comin there got to be a :toast: winner lol

If you want all that and dont want to make money from the working breed then buy a black dog anything but a plummer.

not to affend but all working dogs come from cross breeding and as i said earlyer i read alot i'l ask you a question BBB do you know what blood runs through them veins of them patterdale terrier them original fell terriers from patterdale? can you tell me?

regards mike

If you want all that and dont want to make money from the working breed then buy a black dog anything but a plummer.

not to affend but all working dogs come from cross breeding and as i said earlyer i read alot i'l ask you a question BBB do you know what blood runs through them veins of them patterdale terrier them original fell terriers from patterdale? can you tell me?

regards mike

you still researching BBB lmao you want a clue?