plummer terrier

:gunsmilie: come on lads i know whats coming blah blah blah you hate plummer terrier you cant dig with them but hourses for courses and i'm on a different course so to anyone who don't like them look somewhere else :gunsmilie:(to have a dig no pun intended) lol. brian plummer was a man looking to make a certain type of terrier and so am I .so if there is anyone out there which will put there dog across different types let me know put some pic's up and tell me a little more about the plummer terrier i'm a big researcher reading when and what i can about all differenf types of dogs and the plummer interests me a great deal

regards mike

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That has to be the best looking plummer dog I've ever seen on here "fireman" or anywere Come to mention it. I must confess to not knowing a lot about the breed mate but that one looks on another leve

Obviuiosly you dont spend enough time with your dogs, cleansapde I do, and have proven this statemnt before to those of your ilk, secondly get that chip of your shoulder about your mismarked terriers

Quote"I'm sure Brian wouldn't be amused by or take part in petty PERSONAL squabbles on a PUBLIC forum-he was a grown man"   Yes i thought you were not ever there when Bri had his "public dos" the mo

Posted Images

That has to be the best looking plummer dog I've ever seen on here "fireman" or anywere Come to mention it.

I must confess to not knowing a lot about the breed mate but that one looks on another level to any i've seen.

credit to you mate

ATB

• Like 1

I lost the best looking plummer...ask about, soon found out about it

Bad times mate....Please don't think I was knocking yours or anybodys dog mate,just saying that's the best looking one I've seen thats all.

As i said I've never realy had anyting to do with them other than some lads I know that do a bit of ratting with a couple only that one looks as if it was born for the spade.

Like I said mate no offence it was meant purley as a complement to a nice dog.

ATB

Cheers lads,i use him as an all rounder.Bushing,ratting,ferreting(can and is used along side a long net)dog and he has had soil on his back and seen the job through.Not saying he's a world beater at all but he's not let me down and will have the chance again this season of more earthwork,his son has also seen work in a few dry pipes and also seen the job through.As i did with my plummer bitch give them the chance and a few out there will do what is asked of them.

Cheers lads,i use him as an all rounder.Bushing,ratting,ferreting(can and is used along side a long net)dog and he has had soil on his back and seen the job through.Not saying he's a world beater at all but he's not let me down and will have the chance again this season of more earthwork,his son has also seen work in a few dry pipes and also seen the job through.As i did with my plummer bitch give them the chance and a few out there will do what is asked of them.

mates got one that has been dug too a few times which he would put over a different breed. what breed you wanting it over and drop me a pm if prefered

ID USE THEM FOR BACKFILL CMON GET YOURSELF SOME PROPER DOGS :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

ID USE THEM FOR BACKFILL CMON GET YOURSELF SOME PROPER DOGS :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

you would need a fair lot to fill your piehole catcrap :tongue2: