yesterdays mooch

wat is the black un looks abit thin

[/quote

think he's a show whippet mate, he doe's his bit when out. gets stuck in , catches so is useful to have about.

surely no just whippet mate...?gotta be something else in there.

nah mate, honestly he's a show lines whippet. my mates got the paperwork and that, quite lightly built that all. about a year old I think. he will be able to give details of it

cheers

wat is the black un looks abit thin

[/quote

think he's a show whippet mate, he doe's his bit when out. gets stuck in , catches so is useful to have about.

surely no just whippet mate...?gotta be something else in there.

nah mate, honestly he's a show lines whippet. my mates got the paperwork and that, quite lightly built that all. about a year old I think. he will be able to give details of it

cheers

the black whippet is pure bred, i think hes on about the rory 4s dog :thumbs:

I have just seen the image of what my dog is going to look like when she is older thumbs.gif

post-27622-126143090946_thumb.jpg

how old is your pup hollie ? mines only 8 months ish at mo , hows yours bred ?

thanks

She is 4 months, very petite little thing but stocky with it, she is hard as nails and has 'spirit' like i have never seen before in a dog, i was worried she would be one of these shivering wrecks you see but im glad to say she couldnt be any further than that (thank god!!)

I dont know how she is bred, i got her from a local lady who had a litter, dad was coursing bred, mum was a very small whippet but not afraid of anything thumbs.gif