belington terrier??????????????????

search working bedlington on here, you may find out if they can work to ground :whistling:

i got a beddy yesterday from a lad that had trouble with it fighting in kennals,he asured me the dog went to ground and had no fear,i took it out this morn to a place i thought there may be a fox lied up in this weather and stright down,stright in, his only a scrony little wippity type but feck he went and was still going when i got down to him for a humain dispatch of ol charlie,

search working bedlington on here, you may find out if they can work to ground :whistling:

i got a beddy yesterday from a lad that had trouble with it fighting in kennals,he asured me the dog went to ground and had no fear,i took it out this morn to a place i thought there may be a fox lied up in this weather and stright down,stright in, his only a scrony little wippity type but feck he went and was still going when i got down to him for a humain dispatch of ol charlie,

any pics ?

It always depends what cover your working i would personally say.The beddy is a good family dog,has pace,good strick and also a coat to work in all weathers.The ones you see at shows are shaved and look like poodles.But believe me they are not toy dogs.Bedlingtons are best kenneled and worked with there own breed but will work with other breeds.In the kennel as i said they are not toy dogs and stand there groud and it will take a good terrier to move it too.

Hope this is of some help to you.

well i bet that video has got everyone rushing to get a beddie!!

there are dogs out there that are small enough for earthwork.ive never owned a beddie more than 15 tts.the breeds not in too good a shape cause people will breed out of dogs like on youtube and advertise them as working bedlingtons...... :no:

these dogs can and will work too ground if the size can be kept down through selective breeding and opportunity.mike

They are great dogs!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I one one bitch and she is lovely she is as fast as heck and she is the loyalist dog i have ever seen and she loves people :angry:

Edited by Donnylad

well i bet that video has got everyone rushing to get a beddie!!

there are dogs out there that are small enough for earthwork.ive never owned a beddie more than 15 tts.the breeds not in too good a shape cause people will breed out of dogs like on youtube and advertise them as working bedlingtons...... :no:

these dogs can and will work too ground if the size can be kept down through selective breeding and opportunity.mike

was it from a working strain because if you got one from a show strain then I agree they look more like poodles :boxing: than terriers but if you had one from a working strain then :feck: off!