plummer terrier thread locked

i see the plummer topic is locked was there a reason for this? or was it locked becouse it was about plummers. seems odd when most topics on this site are discussed over and over again. and there is a power of shite wrote on most breeds yet these pages are allowed to run and run.

i know its a novel idea but why not use sensible moderation and use the warning system or ban troublemakers. love them or loath them plummers are here to stay and are an integral part of the hunting scene.

as a hunting forum i would have expected the mods to give a fair and balanced aproach to all sportmen and there wards whatever there chosen breed.

or are we going to have to bow down to those that shout the loudest as per usual. you know the ones that contribute very little. aparet from the odd one liner :thumbdown:

plummers have a lot to offer. as a versitile little working companion :thumbs:

probably better lock this in case it offends real terriermen :doh: and let all the dodgy barely legal posts roll on :no:

f****n mods are a joke on here. let the threads run and moderate them by warning or removing offenders otherwise whats the point in that system :censored:

disgruntled plummer owner. :censored:

post-2078-126062315125_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cleanspade

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my words of wisdom :wallbash: , on the subject

Lads and lasses that have had the breed before and worked them have in 90% of cases moved on to other breeds for different reasons, and the new owners seem to be in it to breed and show the dogs.

The fancy web sites, fancy breed clubs and shows do nothing to advance the working of the breed, yes they get the dog noticed and talked about but is it needed?

the breed should be noticed because it works hard

the pat and lakey hasnt a fancy breed club and doesnt get the negative comments that the plummer is bound to attract.

Here is my words of wisdom :wallbash: , on the subject

Lads and lasses that have had the breed before and worked them have in 90% of cases moved on to other breeds for different reasons, and the new owners seem to be in it to breed and show the dogs.

The fancy web sites, fancy breed clubs and shows do nothing to advance the working of the breed, yes they get the dog noticed and talked about but is it needed?

the breed should be noticed because it works hard

the pat and lakey hasnt a fancy breed club and doesnt get the negative comments that the plummer is bound to attract.

WELL SAID I HEARD THE SILLY WOMEN ARE TRYING TO GET KC REG FOR THEM AS IF THAT MAKES THEM A BETTER DOG :doh:

Think the KC bit is more to do with the wishes of a dead man than anything else but i'll put my head on the line and say at least if they did get the KC bit at least a few of the dogs would get a tracable pedigree instead of the clubs refusing to recognise each others dogs so refusing paperwork due to out of date bitching between them all.A lot will scoff at the thought of pedigree's but most of folks on here would like a tracable historyof their dogs be they terriers or whatever type.

Edited by fireman
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

Well said Fireman. :big_boss: Also,folks just cant accept that Plummers are superior working dogs. :gunsmilie:

If that dont lock it nothing will!!!

if the dog does go to k.c then you may as well piss in the wind the breed is bollocks because people breed shite to shite and just saw pound signs,and if it does go to k.c feck me there will be nothing down for the dog.dont get me wrong i dont like the breed but i think this would not be the way forward