cold and soaked but well worth it!

went out tonight with the rain comin sideways, took my old bitch out for the first time since she had the pups, and they were 8 weeks yesterday! firt stop golf club first slip picked a sitter out of its seat from a 50 yard slip :thumbs: well chuffed with her! no more bunnys on there so we moved on up the wolds to another spot, water was runnin down the paths and rain was still comin heavy, 3 more slips and 3 more bunnys for old boots, only got one more run and my mates young saluki cross bitch nicked that one off boots nose with a great strike! so a final tally of 5 in 2 hours was more than was expected! and my old bitch done me proud! hope the pup that i took from her turns out half the dog ill be well happy! :drink:

went out tonight with the rain comin sideways, took my old bitch out for the first time since she had the pups, and they were 8 weeks yesterday! firt stop golf club first slip picked a sitter out of its seat from a 50 yard slip thumbs.gif well chuffed with her! no more bunnys on there so we moved on up the wolds to another spot, water was runnin down the paths and rain was still comin heavy, 3 more slips and 3 more bunnys for old boots, only got one more run and my mates young saluki cross bitch nicked that one off boots nose with a great strike! so a final tally of 5 in 2 hours was more than was expected! and my old bitch done me proud! hope the pup that i took from her turns out half the dog ill be well happy! drink.gif

well done mate, tough weather to be out in, good on the old bitch, hope the pup does you proud

atb

mcass123

cheers fellas! its great to have the old girl runnin again! i been runnin a dog that only just startin on the job while she been with pups and every night been a trainin session if you know what i mean! :wallbash: and tonight was just so easy goin! dont think i knew how much ive missed her till tonight! hardly even felt the rain was that good could have stayed out all night! :gunsmilie::yes: