my bull salukie gryound pup doing well

took my 5 1/2 month old pup out last night it killed two. one buy its salf with a couple of good bends and a good dive in the ditch to catch it and 1 it was running with a 7month old dog and the rabbit whent in a stream the other dog stoped and mine run dived in 2 the stream after it and killed it on the other side of the bank

took my 5 1/2 month old pup out last night it killed two. one buy its salf with a couple of good bends and a good dive in the ditch to catch it and 1 it was running with a 7month old dog and the rabbit whent in a stream the other dog stoped and mine run dived in 2 the stream after it and killed it on the other side of the bank

5 1/2 months eh very good ..what did it catch a unicorn , :whistling:

are you mad,running a dog at this stage of his life when he has got so much growing to do, he is still a pup ,more often then not you could do his joints in running him that young,if was me and this is way do my dogs like to see them mature mentally and body wise, would not run on long ears till 14 months, old but each to there own,good luck with your dog

PWAAA THATS WHY YOUR CALLED THE LAMPING FERRETER LOL STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW BEST :doh:

Why is everyone giving this lad shit? He is happy with his pup because it caught some rabbits. If you think he is running his dog to young then why dont you try and explain why rather than just slate him. I personally dont think the dog is to young aslong as he is getting easy rabbits and not over matching him.

any rabbit should overmatch a 5 half month old pup. purposly going lamping with a pup that age is a bit daft, you are running a dog that is still growing like mad, its bones and joints are not formed properly, if you dont sicken the dog you run risk of damaging it anyway could cut down how long it will work for later on in life, and then probably be passed around when its got trouble with its joints because its no good for running.