ANYONE IN NORTHUMBERLAND

Guest WEE WEE PANTS

Basically letting some on your land might control the pests, but also RUIN it for every and anyone else, it is done by the rifle boys on all other quarry, so why not rabbits as well. :wallbash:

Lets face it, the gun is damaging digging and lamping, and the lads who do this regular will say this.

(its been covered before.)

Basically letting some on your land might control the pests, but also RUIN it for every and anyone else, it is done by the rifle boys on all other quarry, so why not rabbits as well. :wallbash:

Lets face it, the gun is damaging digging and lamping, and the lads who do this regular will say this.

(its been covered before.)

Is that not the point of pest control???

Some of us have to do all we can on permissions to keep permission owners/farmers etc etc happy, the more my permission owners and farmers see me the better, I love my ferreting don't get me wrong but to keep on top of things I have had to start going up on a night aswell with lamp and rifle, have a feeling I wasn't seen to be doing everything I can to control the coneys I would be asked to not do it any more and somebody else would take my place, so does the rifle spoil it? well to a degree yeah it might but think first of the reason we are doing this :)

hi is there anyone in northumberland, hopefully near morpeth who i could link up with to teach me a few tricks and give me some guidelines.

Cheers

SCOTT

alreet mate am in blyth bud and run dogs on land down yorkshire way and all over north east :whistling: but only lamp with a very close bunch ov lads as you never know who anybody is these days, how long you been hunting if you dont mind me askin and do you run dogs or ferret,shoot ??

lamp

Guest WEE WEE PANTS

What is the reasons for this?

A shot is a shot, bang and its gone, but a dog is a thrill, win or loose the game, you give quarry best and its on their terms.

Not meaning to get up anyones nose, but Its just my opinion at the end of the day.

(Oh, and its Right as well.) :thumbs: