ANYONE IN NORTHUMBERLAND

Im in Ashington too mate, but havent any local land.

Most of ours is in Tynedale and the farmer has a 2 person restriction on it ( one of the rules of the permission I'm afraid)

But if you've got permissions wor kid has about 16-17yrs experience and I'm about a year or 2 behind him....we don't know it all (we never will!!) but will be happy to get you started out mate!

PM me if preferred

Darryl

Most of ours is in Tynedale and the farmer has a 2 person restriction on it ( one of the rules of the permission I'm afraid)

But if you've got permissions wor kid has about 16-17yrs experience and I'm about a year or 2 behind him....we don't know it all (we never will!!) but will be happy to get you started out mate!

PM me if preferred

Darryl

cheers mate, this would be helpful!

PM me if preferred

Darryl

cheers mate, this would be helpful!

No probs mate...just giz a shout when needed :thumbs:

Darryl

Cheers, we could go to my land at mitford sometime over the xmas period if you want?

cheers

scott

I shoot and ferret up mitford way buddy alot of rabbits on the A1 embankment mostly airgun or rimmy job though. Most of the land up that way is mitford estates or further up cooksons .

Cheers, we could go to my land at mitford sometime over the xmas period if you want?

cheers

scott

I shoot and ferret up mitford way buddy alot of rabbits on the A1 embankment mostly airgun or rimmy job though. Most of the land up that way is mitford estates or further up cooksons .

Yes me too i have mitford steads 'scott's farm' i was up last sunday?

Is yours the same land

cheers

scott

Yes me too i have mitford steads 'scott's farm' i was up last sunday?

Is yours the same land

Aye scotts farm canny bloke shot alot of rabbits down by the castle last year . Ferreted a few hedges aswell to be honest the bulk of the rabbits are on the back bit were the A1 runs good shooting in the summer . Other than that its hard to ferret plus in the winter the estate does its shoot . Was going to go up but when i spoke to him he said it was soaking and plus i think there was a shoot on . PM me if you need any help or tips on ferreting :thumbs:

• 11 months later...
Guest WEE WEE PANTS

Bunch of SPACKERS, and you lot know it too, overnight arse sucking Expert heroes, its ruined due to the Rifle boys, shoot for shoots sake :wallbash: , pest control :no: , a lust for killing :censored:.....

f****d all dog work up that way Thats For sure.

And ferreting, If you know what you are doing, then you can get a nice day out of It,

f*****g Number boys. :realmad:

Back stabbing c**ts the lot of Yous. :nono:

Paper Pinching :rtfm::thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Bunch of SPACKERS, and you lot know it too, overnight arse sucking Expert heroes, its ruined due to the Rifle boys, shoot for shoots sake :wallbash: , pest control :no: , a lust for killing :censored:.....

f****d all dog work up that way Thats For sure.

And ferreting, If you know what you are doing, then you can get a nice day out of It,

f*****g Number boys. :realmad:

Back stabbing c**ts the lot of Yous. :nono:

Paper Pinching :rtfm::thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

???????

:hmm: