Think my dog is scared of the dark

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

its only young yet , as above try it with a 100% gte dog see what happen s if its still the same park it up for a couple of months then try it again if its still the same at 2 year old shoot it

other people who dont hunt can use this site icluding the RSPCA so leaving remarks

like that is'nt very good SHOOT IT this needs to be removed by the mods

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

maybe,but its not illegal to shoot your own dog is it,think you can shoot your mates aswell,as long as you dont charge him

shite happens mate you might get rid and i could turn out a world beater or you could keep hold and it will turn out poor its just the way it is...........or it might be clostrafobic

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she is just not finding then i wouldnt worry just yet, it takes time for a dog to learn how to search a earth well, alot are just too quick to give up on dogs,

If it did make contact then came away, well thats a different matter

Well she is 14months and i ant tryed her till last months so will holder her back then try her again thanks all

Your not alone killer6 my 3yr old patterdale bull x is exactly the same, shes 100% above ground bushing and ratting but down below shes had a go with charles but came away afta a couple of rounds with him!! Pissed me off big time. thing is she goes around wanting to kill any other dog in sight but yet doesnt bother livestock one bit. give it time mate and try after a break a.t.b, Mark.

• 2 weeks later...