How many nets

Hello people. Im going ferreting on sunday for the first time. Im just going to take it easy and do small sets. I only have 1 ferret but 10 nets.Do you think this is enough for the first outing or should I get a few more for sunday-(how many should I buy)?

Thank you for your time

Cheers!

SCOTT

Hello people. Im going ferreting on sunday for the first time. Im just going to take it easy and do small sets. I only have 1 ferret but 10 nets.Do you think this is enough for the first outing or should I get a few more for sunday-(how many should I buy)?

Thank you for your time

Cheers!

SCOTT

hiya mate 10 nets should be ok of course i would get more as you get better at it all the best

10 should be fine mate, i always make sure i lay all the nets and hope to have 2 or 3 left over to put in me pocket for a quick re-net in case more then just 1 are home, been cought out when i was alot younger.

all the best and enjoy ya self,

Should be plenty mate i allow 10 holes per ferret .if your working bigger burrows you can always block a few holes

i wou;d rather leave the holes open then block them and let the rabbit go all it does is make the ferret kill thats what i think

i wou;d rather leave the holes open then block them and let the rabbit go all it does is make the ferret kill thats what i think

Thats what id be hoping for the ferret collars the rabbit just in the mouth of the burrow you have blocked you remove the obstacle and theres your rabbit no digging required

if you have a recce of the place you are going to ferret make sure you get enought nets to do the biggest set then no hole blocking :whistling: if not leave some holes open till next time you go back if any rabbits escape they will be there for next time and you will have enough nets :clapper: