colliexgreyxsalukixwhipp bitch

readvertised due to timewasters colliexgreyxsalukixwhip bitch 18 mnth 25" works day and night

broken to stock n ferrets very fast bitch with good feet ,nose,stamina jumps retrieves hunts up daytime useful on lamp also sire n dam owned by me this is a cracking little dog tel no is 07952760092 price is 300 no offers no swaps no timewasters no withheld nos please

cheers lads matty

post-22655-12598635815_thumb.jpg

readvertised due to timewasters colliexgreyxsalukixwhip bitch 18 mnth 25" works day and night

broken to stock n ferrets very fast bitch with good feet ,nose,stamina jumps retrieves hunts up daytime useful on lamp also sire n dam owned by me this is a cracking little dog tel no is 07952760092 price is 300 no offers no swaps no timewasters no withheld nos please

cheers lads matty

post-22655-12598635815_thumb.jpg

that dog back on again :whistling:

[bANNED TEXT] [bANNED TEXT] two cum down veiw ur bitch and u said two me hang of tell week end then u tex me saying u had beating.

thats right i did text u saying i was beating that day but asked you if sunday was ok for you and you never replied then your mate phoned and said he definately wanted dog and to keep hold of it as he would come pick it up this wknd text him to ask if still coming but again no reply

[bANNED TEXT] a would a taken that bitch but a dont drive.and ma dad was going two run me.but he has started back at work so am buggered. its 2 dear 2 train it down and pick her up. all the best selling her