Bull cross dog reece lines very game workd with teriers and in the lamp, 2 and half years old any trial given.The reason for sale is split with girlfriend and mate is kenaling him for me,he was going to keep him but he got to many dogs to work as it is.450 manchester.SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by turk 09

what height is the dog, can none of you lads thats seen this dog graft take it on

The dog about 25 inch mate.would love to but i can't realisticaly work him to his full potential as i have two lurchers already and truth be known the dog a gamer dog than the ones ive got!And who ever buys him will be made up.Ive bin trying to get hold of the lad that ownes him and his phone is off.

what height is the dog, can none of you lads thats seen this dog graft take it on

The dog about 25 inch mate.would love to but i can't realisticaly work him to his full potential as i have two lurchers already and truth be known the dog a gamer dog than the ones ive got!And who ever buys him will be made up.Ive bin trying to get hold of the lad that ownes him and his phone is off.

whats the dogs name? whair did u get him from?

f**k me tom fella .wish i had the money mate i,d have off ya straight away ..was looking for dog to work with the terriers too...atbwith the sale...darrell. :victory:

nice one darrel mate im guted i av 2 rid him mate can only keep me terriers :doh:

f**k me tom fella .wish i had the money mate i,d have off ya straight away ..was looking for dog to work with the terriers too...atbwith the sale...darrell. :victory:

nice one darrel mate im guted i av 2 rid him mate can only keep me terriers :doh:

know the lad whos riding this dog. whoever has it will be made up, alb