What do ye think of the pups?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to look at that picture digusts me. i belive a working dog should be gave the best possible treatment that you can give it. when i take my 2 dogs out and see them doing what they do best giving me so much enjoyment trying there hardest to please me its my duty to do all i can do for them. lots of food, fresh water and a nice warm dry place to sleep. i learnt from some old guys and they were hard with there dogs and expected 110% all the time but one thing they did show me was respect for your dog and the saying ' a dog will only be as good as the man that has got it'.

YOU MY ARE A DISGRACE TO THE DOG COMMUNITY AND ALL DOG MEN OUT THERE. YOU ARE WHY OUR SPORT IS THE WAY IT IS AT THE MOMENT AND WILL RUIN IT FOR ALL FUTURE YOUNGSTERS COMMING UP

Settle down will ye! :)

I totally agree about caring for your working dogs. I have an FAT collie cross here and a rescued greyhound.

My friend out in Algeria owns the Sloughi dam and pups. Its a different way of life out there. Pups have been bred like this for hundreds of years.

Edited by cúagusgiorraí

I think people need to take a step back and realise that not everybody on this planet lives to our own comfortable western standards. All bitches look a bit rough when raising a litter, and on a breed such as the one pictured it's going to look worse. You can bet these pups haven't been bred to line someone's pocket, they've been bred because there's a need for them.

You simply can't make a comparison to a dog whelping in England to a dog whelping in Algeria. Climate, conditions, mentality and lifestyle and thousands of other differences make the comparison impossible. I've travelled a fair amount and seen dogs, including bitches with pups, in some shocking conditions, much worse than seen here. It never fails to amaze me how they manage to rear pups that are seemingly fit and healthy, but the fact is they do, its natures way and a bitch will adapt to any environment, no matter how cruel, in order to raise her pups.

That said i don't understand the need to post these kind of images on a site like this, KNOWING the amount of people that would be upset by it, maybe if you had started the thread in a more intelligent manor in order to give people an insight into how pups in Algeria are bred, folks may have understood.

It seems to me that you feel the need to post images which will cause outrage, perhaps in some vain attempt to extend your penis??? :whistling:

to look at that picture digusts me. i belive a working dog should be gave the best possible treatment that you can give it. when i take my 2 dogs out and see them doing what they do best giving me so much enjoyment trying there hardest to please me its my duty to do all i can do for them. lots of food, fresh water and a nice warm dry place to sleep. i learnt from some old guys and they were hard with there dogs and expected 110% all the time but one thing they did show me was respect for your dog and the saying ' a dog will only be as good as the man that has got it'.

YOU MY ARE A DISGRACE TO THE DOG COMMUNITY AND ALL DOG MEN OUT THERE. YOU ARE WHY OUR SPORT IS THE WAY IT IS AT THE MOMENT AND WILL RUIN IT FOR ALL FUTURE YOUNGSTERS COMMING UP

Settle down will ye! :)

I totally agree about caring for your working dogs. I have an FAT collie cross here and a rescued greyhound.

My friend out in Algeria owns the Sloughi dam and pups. Its a different way of life out there. Pups have been bred like this for hundreds of years.

it dont matter do not post pics like that then and then acted like you are proud of it. my first statement still stands. i would not like to see your standard of dog

3rd would country look at the people they have nuffin so the dogs aint ever.there r worse dogs kepped in our country killed /beaten/chained up left in the rain /etc. if the dog was that bad it wouldent even be able to have pups shorly not. the pups look fine look no different to some iv see on hear .at the end of the day they were born there so they no .no diffent in my eyes atb look up.

RIGHT, BEFORE ANYONE DELETES THIS, PLEASE READ!

There is another world out there and it is REALITY.

Ye who claim to appreciate the working dog, surely ye must realise that these breeds were forged in the past under difficult conditions.

Hardship is the reality now for many people and dogs, yet they survive and grow stronger, generation after generation.

Who are you to judge? You have it easy. You have food. You have warm beds. You have fat dogs.

These pups and dam, will go on to work harder than any of ye can imagine.

They will thrive.

EDITED: LAST LITTER PUPS, healthy and happy :thumbs:

Looking good now :thumbs:

Just goes to show..

'serious talk',..and as such is best debated around a log fire, with some strong drink to hand :drink:

[/font][/size][/color]

:thumbs:

I will take the photos off then, and post some of the last litters healthy pups instead.

so you admit the pups aint healthy, i think you've just posted this to get a reaction. IMO

'serious talk',..and as such is best debated around a log fire, with some strong drink to hand :drink:

[/font][/size][/color]

I will take the photos off then, and post some of the last litters healthy pups instead.

so you admit the pups aint healthy, i think you've just posted this to get a reaction. IMO

He didn't say that at all mate. :no: Look back at the edited first post and see the picture of how last years litter turned out. :thumbs:

[/font][/size][/color]

why not say this is how pups are reared in algeria in the first place,third world country might treat there dogs that way but doesnt make it right,and youre weird think you could be a serial animal devient,or a clever anti with erectile disfunction either way youre one to watch you are

3rd would country look at the people they have nuffin so the dogs aint ever.there r worse dogs kepped in our country killed /beaten/chained up left in the rain /etc. if the dog was that bad it wouldent even be able to have pups shorly not. the pups look fine look no different to some iv see on hear .at the end of the day they were born there so they no .no diffent in my eyes atb look up.

most dogs from third world countries ive seen are kept very well...as part of the family.whats the point of a second raite provider????.no point eating a goat with no meat on it {if you know what i mean].look at cattle in some african countrys.pictures of health being led by a skelleton of a man.if uneducated people from these places can look after animals then so should every one be able to.