What do ye think of the pups?

i couldnt give a fuk if they take grizzles mate thats just worst thing you can do to a dog what would you do if you had not food starving and then had to feed a family aswell taking all the vitemins and minerals ECT you have you would say fuk that off i dont need this but no the dog does it because it has no choise MODS DELETE THIS BECAUSE THIS IS ANOTHER ROUND OFF AMMO FOR THE ANTIS :censored:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, these are a litter of Working Sloughis bred by my friend out in Algeria.

Ye all seem to target me as the ANTI or CRUEL baxtard.

Do you really think I will start saying those type of things to my friend?

His family have been rearing pups like this for generations and as I say, the pups thrive and go on to be the strongest hardiest hounds on the planet.

I liked the comparison between the black body builder and the skinny little tribesman on the last thread..... and we all know which type of person always wins the long distance marathons.... the skinny little dudes that look like a hot dinner would put them on their backs!

Edit; got to say that bitch should be fed more :(

What game do they usually take with these hounds mate?

Edited by dogs-n-natives

i couldnt give a fuk if they take grizzles mate thats just worst thing you can do to a dog what would you do if you had not food starving and then had to feed a family aswell taking all the vitemins and minerals ECT you have you would say fuk that off i dont need this but no the dog does it because it has no choise MODS DELETE THIS BECAUSE THIS IS ANOTHER ROUND OFF AMMO FOR THE ANTIS :censored:

i think he is an anti fishing to wind ppl up :wankerzo4:

Guest porterlord

my dog are in warmer kennels on a bail of straw they dont get cold they go out 3 times a day and get fed 1 a day. they look alot happyer than that sorry if you take afence but a bail of straw cost a few quid. whats a few quid when your dog gets your dinner for you.

RIGHT, BEFORE ANYONE DELETES THIS, PLEASE READ!

There is another world out there and it is REALITY.

Ye who claim to appreciate the working dog, surely ye must realise that these breeds were forged in the past under difficult conditions.

Hardship is the reality now for many people and dogs, yet they survive and grow stronger, generation after generation.

Who are you to judge? You have it easy. You have food. You have warm beds. You have fat dogs.

These pups and dam, will go on to work harder than any of ye can imagine.

They will thrive.

it looks like you got pic of a cruelty website.

I liked the comparison between the black body builder and the skinny little tribesman on the last thread..... and we all know which type of person always wins the long distance marathons.... the skinny little dudes that look like a hot dinner would put them on their backs!

Finally a decent response. thanks ;)

They mostly hunt Jackal, but he will go out for fox, hare, boar and porcupine as well. But it is jackal that is their main quarry. :thumbs:

Finally a decent response. thanks ;)

They mostly hunt Jackal, but he will go out for fox, hare, boar and porcupine as well. But it is jackal that is their main quarry. :thumbs:

LADIES AND GENTS.... This is how the other half live. Who are we to judge. atb stabba

IF THATS THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE AS FRIENDS, TO TREAT THEIR WORKING DOG LIKE THAT, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BILLY NO MATES. THAT BITCH HAS NO LIFE IN ITS EYES THEY ARE SO DULL AND SPIRIT LESS YOU WOULD THINK IT WAS ON ITS LAST DAYS. THERES FIT DOGS WITH A SLIM FISIQUE AND THEN THERES STARVATION :thumbdown: