Frog spawn lookin stuff

Probably a type of Nostoc - a blue-green bacterium (often incorrectly called a blue-green alga). Usually invisible to the naked eye, but after rain it swells up and becomes very obvious & jelly-like. Quite common. Some species green, some species clear.

Alternitavly might be a type of Algae.

Edited by Dime

Probably a type of Nostoc - a blue-green bacterium (often incorrectly called a blue-green alga). Usually invisible to the naked eye, but after rain it swells up and becomes very obvious & jelly-like. Quite common. Some species green, some species clear.

Alternitavly might be a type of Algae.

Ah thats what I have outside lining the path... Its the green one though, and bloody slippery! The kids think its dog poo! lol

As above, i see it every where,but never yet in water, it looks like frog spawn but with out the egg sack things in it, a bit like wall paper paste i guess... Can any one enlighten me ??

Is it mainly on your bed sheets and computer screen ya fanny? :tongue2::tongue2::clapper:

As above, i see it every where,but never yet in water, it looks like frog spawn but with out the egg sack things in it, a bit like wall paper paste i guess... Can any one enlighten me ??

Is it mainly on your bed sheets and computer screen ya fanny? :tongue2::tongue2::clapper:

You been looking through my windows again?? you fecking window licker :hmm::laugh: My original guess was that mik had been round and had a look at his fav sites that he cant look at on his works computer :tongue2:

Cheers dime :thumbs:

Edited by alimac