Bigland Boy X Dolly Black

As a few of you know Dolly was covered by Bigland Boy just over 9 weeks ago. Dolly gave birth Sunday night ( Her 63rd day )early hours monday morn to a litter of 8 healthy pup's, 7 boy's and 1 girl :) looking foward to seeing how these pup's come on ;)

Puppies1dayold049.jpg

Puppies1dayold048.jpg

Puppies1dayold027.jpg

Puppies1dayold044.jpg

Puppies1dayold046.jpg

Puppies1dayold032.jpg

Puppies1dayold036.jpg

Puppies1dayold038.jpg

Puppies1dayold040.jpg

Puppies1dayold041.jpg

Puppies1dayold051.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a few of you know Dolly was covered by Bigland Boy just over 9 weeks ago. Dolly gave birth Sunday night ( Her 63rd day )early hours monday morn to a litter of 8 healthy pup's, 7 boy's and 1 girl :) looking foward to seeing how these pup's come on ;)

Puppies1dayold049.jpg

Puppies1dayold048.jpg

Puppies1dayold027.jpg

Puppies1dayold044.jpg

Puppies1dayold046.jpg

Puppies1dayold032.jpg

Puppies1dayold036.jpg

Puppies1dayold038.jpg

Puppies1dayold040.jpg

Puppies1dayold041.jpg

Puppies1dayold051.jpg

good looking pups mate big land boy fast dog that is So they should be fast and hard good luck to you have you told dave :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Puppies1dayold049.jpg

Puppies1dayold048.jpg

Puppies1dayold027.jpg

Puppies1dayold044.jpg

Puppies1dayold046.jpg

Puppies1dayold032.jpg

Puppies1dayold036.jpg

Puppies1dayold038.jpg

Puppies1dayold040.jpg

Puppies1dayold041.jpg

Puppies1dayold051.jpg

[/quotecrackers brad, as i have said before dolly is an awesome stafford and by the sounds the sire is awesome to good luck, atb matt

Bull 101 - Yes mate, tad under 18" 35lb

k94v - Yes mate, been talking to him before / during and since they arrived, very nice bloke

Mr Hunter - Funny enough the blue with white neck is the only girl !! Personally wanted a black bitch from this breeding but ended up with this one and only girl. Pretty enough for sure but not sure if i'll keep her yet. If not i've already had 3 people say they'll take her off my hands !! As for the dog i want to keep i'm not sure yet, got to wait a few weeks and see how they all come on.

Hagar - Got a couple of pics but photobucket and me aren't friends at the mo !! I'll get them up soon as i can upload them