100%DIGGING BITCHES

Guest eastmids

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p***y any of the bitches out of the dealer?

none of them bitches are from " the dealer" i have 3 bitches at the moment out of "the dealer" dog in my yard, dehoff on here i think has 2 more pups off him as well, the oldest bitch i have off him is 12 months, she seen the end of one dig ,straight in no messing, each day i give her a few rats that i trap on local farms,so far i have given her 123 rats, rats build confidence in young terriers.

you cant bate the rat to bring on a pup! he hup!

Cracking topic "eastmids" a real good read and a stunning selection of quuality dogs on show from all especialy from "PIKEYS" Kennles. Top class

I myself prefer a dog but lets have it right what cant speek cant lie and I think this topic proves that it's not what they have between their legs but infact what beats in their chest that makes them great dogs (or bithes as the case may be).

ATB

Guest eastmids

thanks lads i could have asked the question better i dont despute theres a lot of proper bitches about that would be daft.i was wondering on the ratios good digging bitches to good dogs whether there was anything in it.

i realise you need a hell of a lot of years under your belt aswell as dogs to know.

im all for being educated aswell as corrected its the only reason im on the site stando , can only speak as we find.

some tidy bitches you lads keep.

p***y any of the bitches out of the dealer?

none of them bitches are from " the dealer" i have 3 bitches at the moment out of "the dealer" dog in my yard, dehoff on here i think has 2 more pups off him as well, the oldest bitch i have off him is 12 months, she seen the end of one dig ,straight in no messing, each day i give her a few rats that i trap on local farms,so far i have given her 123 rats, rats build confidence in young terriers.

fine dogs p***y keep up the good work atb buster100

IV ONLY HAD GOOD DOG MYSELF ! MY MATES HAVE BITCHES THEY ARE NOT UP TO SCRATCH .HARD TO FIND A GOODEN.

I dont understand.... why would anyone keep a bitch that wasnt up to scratch? Theres something very wrong here! And im talking digging dogs only, not including the bolting types which some keep, as they are not expected to stay, and some can be called off. (true, they have their uses, but they are really a failed earthdog in my eyes)

I expect the same from both, if I cant dig to the terrier, dog or bitch, it aint a digging dog, and should be put to sleep, or put into a trusted pet home. Theres obviously some crap being bred from terriers that walk from their quarry, and this is no good at all.

The only possible exeptions id make with a digging terrier, is for a very small terrier (dog or bitch) as they can sometimes be bullied about too much by very fiery quarry, these wee ones work well enough if their sounders, and if they have the heart for the job, they will make back what ground they loose.

[/

Could not agree more, I have always kept bitches, and have recently had a dog, but I have had 2 bitches that were equal to a dog, and have seen plenty of the same standard. I have also kept a couple of the smaller types you describe, that I also rated for the task.

All this death or glory type comments worries me a bit though on some of the other replies, surely a good dog does enough, not getting mauled for the hell of it, and dog or bitch - stickability along with nose are the key qualities, not just a bitch that has a high pain threshold.

• 10 months later...

thanks lads i could have asked the question better i dont despute theres a lot of proper bitches about that would be daft.i was wondering on the ratios good digging bitches to good dogs whether there was anything in it.

i realise you need a hell of a lot of years under your belt aswell as dogs to know.

im all for being educated aswell as corrected its the only reason im on the site stando , can only speak as we find.

some tidy bitches you lads keep.

Crackin' topic East Mids, great feedback as well but besides p***y and a few others, there was not that many pics that proved/disproved your original question?

:notworthy:

Cheers, D.