MY WHAETON PUP

I WAS OUT WITH A FARMER HE WAS GETTING AWFUL TROUBLE WITH FOXES, WENT TO CHECK THE LAND TODAY FOR EARTHS, THINKING I COULD GET A DIG, WELL THERE WAS LOTS OF EARTHS BUT LOOK WHAT I GOT, BY MISTAKE THE PUP WAS LOOSE AS I WAS JUST CHECKING FOR EARTHS, THEN COMES ALONG THIS YOLK OUT OF THE YOUNG FOREST, THE DOG TOK OUT TO RUN, LEFT ME PUZZELED FOR A FEW SECONDS THEN I COPPED IT, FARMER WAS DELIGHTED AS HE DOESNT WANT DEER ON HIS LAND, AS THEY ARE FRIGHTENING AWAY THE LIVESTOCK, WHEN THEY ARE FEEDING IN THE EVENINGS.

post-26187-125883547197_thumb.jpg

I WAS OUT WITH A FARMER HE WAS GETTING AWFUL TROUBLE WITH FOXES, WENT TO CHECK THE LAND TODAY FOR EARTHS, THINKING I COULD GET A DIG, WELL THERE WAS LOTS OF EARTHS BUT LOOK WHAT I GOT, BY MISTAKE THE PUP WAS LOOSE AS I WAS JUST CHECKING FOR EARTHS, THEN COMES ALONG THIS YOLK OUT OF THE YOUNG FOREST, THE DOG TOK OUT TO RUN, LEFT ME PUZZELED FOR A FEW SECONDS THEN I COPPED IT, FARMER WAS DELIGHTED AS HE DOESNT WANT DEER ON HIS LAND, AS THEY ARE FRIGHTENING AWAY THE LIVESTOCK, WHEN THEY ARE FEEDING IN THE EVENINGS.

spot on mate is that a seeker

nice one pal il see you bright and early in the morning ,fingers crossed we will see another few of them aswell :thumbs:

IM YOUR MAN, ME AND MY LITTLE OLE DOGS :whistling: DAVIDS MATE ANTO IS COMING WITH US TOMORROW HOPE YOUS DONT MIND. HE WILL HAVE HIS PUP.

im sure its no prob at all pal ,little dogs MY HOLE :clapper::clapper:

nice one pal il see you bright and early in the morning ,fingers crossed we will see another few of them aswell :thumbs:

IM YOUR MAN, ME AND MY LITTLE OLE DOGS :whistling: DAVIDS MATE ANTO IS COMING WITH US TOMORROW HOPE YOUS DONT MIND. HE WILL HAVE HIS PUP.

ah scent dont be like that, lets hope paddy does it some day, fingers crossed or will i take his up to train him haha

ah scent dont be like that, lets hope paddy does it some day, fingers crossed or will i take his up to train him haha

he got his first 3 bunnies the other night so theres no stoppin him now hes a killin machine :clapper::clapper:

he got his first 3 bunnies the other night so theres no stoppin him now hes a killin machine :clapper::clapper:

gowan the paddy boy, flat to the board he is, cant wait to see him in action tomorrow

Well done pal, what a result anyway. Is that a first cross aswell pal, cheers.

Luke.