lurcher wippit bull greyhound

if youve only just got her surely the previous owner would be logical place to try? he might not like to think of her being passed from pillar to post :(

i,ve asked for some details of previous owner as i wanted to know a bit more about the dog,who bred the dog etc etc give me some cock an bull story why he hasnt got them, i mean it was 2 weeks ago an he doesnt know??? some he doesnt want us to know me thinks. caught 1 rabbit an 100% on lamp lol theres no bad dogs in this world just bad owners who tell lies!!!

wow strong views there if i new who the previous owners where i would of told you pall but as i dont i would not lie to you and tell you i new and i did say MY FIRST TIME OUT WITH HER SHE CAUGHT NOT THE FIRST TIME EVER SHES BEEN OUT.THE WAY SHE RUNS AND IS FULLY ON THE LAMP SHES BEEN DOING THIS FOR A WHILE,AND AS FOR SAYING BAD OWNER I WOULD SAY I AM 1 OF THE NICEST OWNER WHO LUCKS AFTER THERE ANIMALS PALL

SO PLEASE DONT BRAND ME LIKE SOME LOSER AS I AM NOT

Surely someone can take this hound in , i mean look at it , cant you make a kennel and keep her outside , your daughter will be ok then

As for no one knowing who the previous owners are ? was she a stray or summit

Surely someone can take this hound in , i mean look at it , cant you make a kennel and keep her outside , your daughter will be ok then

As for no one knowing who the previous owners are ? was she a stray or summit

I BOUGHT THE BITCH OF A MAN WHO COULD NOT TAKE CARE OF HER ANYMORE I MEET HIM WATCHING FOOTBALL ON A SUNDAY MORNING

yes mate wood be intrested in a bit of a swop [bANNED TEXT] gun is it mate......carnt belive she still her. i took her out last nite on to feilds at bck of my house an she killed three in the space of 30 min witch i think int that bad is it...... come on lads would be up for swops [bANNED TEXT] YOU GOT.......

yes mate wood be intrested in a bit of a swop [bANNED TEXT] gun is it mate......carnt belive she still her. i took her out last nite on to feilds at bck of my house an she killed three in the space of 30 min witch i think int that bad is it...... come on lads would be up for swops [bANNED TEXT] YOU GOT.......

give me a ring mate my no.07776414551