lurcher wippit bull greyhound

i am sellin my dog that i have only just got.. an only just started huntting but my wife is sick of me allready. so just gunna quit to save a lot of hassel....so my dog is for sale 2 year old bitch on lamp 100% never done owt with me but rabbits. she stands around 22 23tts doncaster area £150 cheers ring me on if you need any more info..

01302 344485

GOOD HOME ONLY PLEASE.......07500264093

post-42927-125880515102_thumb.jpg

post-42927-125880517687_thumb.jpg

post-42927-125880520597_thumb.jpg

Edited by ianmartin

i am sellin my dog that i have only just got.. an only just started huntting but my wife is sick of me allready. so just gunna quit to save a lot of hassel....so my dog is for sale 2 year old bitch on lamp 100% never done owt but rabbits. she stands around 22 23tts doncaster area £150 cheers ring my brotherin law on he will tell you more 07760717234

NICE DOG MATE HOPE SHE GETS A GOOD HOME MATE

f*ck you thinking get rid of the wife you've only just got the dog have'nt you and got your first bunny with it.

did think of getting rid of the wife first lol only been out with the dog 3 nights and had 7 rabbits with her shame to let her go but must keep the pease with the wife. just hope she gets a good home.

f*ck you thinking get rid of the wife you've only just got the dog have'nt you and got your first bunny with it.

did think of getting rid of the wife first lol only been out with the dog 3 nights and had 7 rabbits with her shame to let her go but must keep the pease with the wife. just hope she gets a good home.

i can see who weres the trousers in that relationship lol atb :whistling:

lovely looking dog mate.hope you find a good permenant home for her.im not trying to be a wanker her or owt but didnt you put a post up a week or 2 ago about catching her 1st rabbit?? 100% on lamp?? anyways bud atvb with the sale.hope she goes to someone who has got the time.personally id get rid of the mrs.lol

lovely looking dog mate.hope you find a good permenant home for her.im not trying to be a wanker her or owt but didnt you put a post up a week or 2 ago about catching her 1st rabbit?? 100% on lamp?? anyways bud atvb with the sale.hope she goes to someone who has got the time.personally id get rid of the mrs.lol

yes [bANNED TEXT] caught my first rabbit with her and she is 100% on the lamp [bANNED TEXT] catchs live and brings back live pall hope she gets a good home, open to offers now

if you were nearer id have her like a flash. if youve only just got her surely the previous owner would be logical place to try? he might not like to think of her being passed from pillar to post :(

why has your wife changer her mind about you having her? presumably it was a joint and family decision as all dog ownership decisions should be?

if you were nearer id have her like a flash. if youve only just got her surely the previous owner would be logical place to try? he might not like to think of her being passed from pillar to post :(

why has your wife changer her mind about you having her? presumably it was a joint and family decision as all dog ownership decisions should be?

my youngest daughter came out in a rash and was weezing the day after we got the dog and the doc seems to think its caused by the dog so my daughter has to come first other wise i would be keeping her mate as she is so loving and a very good worker who never realy wants to stop working pall the wife wants rid is just her excuse i know she loves the dog

Edited by ianmartin

if youve only just got her surely the previous owner would be logical place to try? he might not like to think of her being passed from pillar to post :(

i,ve asked for some details of previous owner as i wanted to know a bit more about the dog,who bred the dog etc etc give me some cock an bull story why he hasnt got them, i mean it was 2 weeks ago an he doesnt know??? some he doesnt want us to know me thinks. caught 1 rabbit an 100% on lamp lol theres no bad dogs in this world just bad owners who tell lies!!!