ive had my fac about 2 weeks now originaly i had it with a .17hmr im just wondering how long i will have to wait to put a 22 on it the reason i want to do this is that im finding it hard to find a shooting club close to acomadate me and my 17 any answers and advise welcome cheers donk :thumbs:

ive had my fac about 2 weeks now originaly i had it with a .17hmr im just wondering how long i will have to wait to put a 22 on it the reason i want to do this is that im finding it hard to find a shooting club close to acomadate me and my 17 any answers and advise welcome cheers donk :thumbs:

you dont have to wait you could add it now as long as you got reason for it.

oh nice one jamie thanks for that just had to drive one hour to a range :thumbdown:

oh nice one jamie thanks for that just had to drive one hour to a range :thumbdown:

As said mate add it now as you have a very good reason to own one as you can't get a local club for the .17.

DunK

As said mate add it now as you have a very good reason to own one as you can't get a local club for the .17.

DunK

will do cheers mate :thumbs:

Most police areas would now sooner give you a ticket for a .17 rather than a .22 rimfire, you've got the hard bit get in there ,explain the issue and it should not take long :gunsmilie:

But just one question?, why did you not explain to the club what you would be shooting?, or alternatively on what basis was your ticket issued???

Most police areas would now sooner give you a ticket for a .17 rather than a .22 rimfire, you've got the hard bit get in there ,explain the issue and it should not take long :gunsmilie:

But just one question?, why did you not explain to the club what you would be shooting?, or alternatively on what basis was your ticket issued???

ive got the gun primarily for shooting over land on quarry as i have plenty of land just one snag the british weather! :censored: i cant get out when i want to, to zero in its a nightmare! thats the main reason and as i want to use the gun as much as i can i cant because the nearest gun club to me is about an hour away simples you see? :icon_eek: the ticket was isued for vermin but i would like to go to a range once in a while :thumbs: