FRACTURE

MY BITCH TODAY HAS HAD TWO BREAKS ONE ON THE RADIUS OTHER ON ULMA, GOT CAST ON VET SAYS IT FIFTY FIFTY IF SHE RUNS TO SAME STANDARD WHEN HEALED. ANY BODY WITH EXPERIENCE OF THIS PROBLEM WOULD BE APPRECITED.

bad luck mate my bitch done the same 5 year back no way was she eney good after that and i give it a year to be right so shes retared on the sofer

shame that mate................i have a dog that have a very bad brake..........the only advice i can give you is give her plenty of time........this could be a couple of years....all depends on if your prepared to wait.....and then she might not be right....hard life them running dogs...

hope she comes right for you pal :thumbs:

MY BITCH TODAY HAS HAD TWO BREAKS ONE ON THE RADIUS OTHER ON ULMA, GOT CAST ON VET SAYS IT FIFTY FIFTY IF SHE RUNS TO SAME STANDARD WHEN HEALED. ANY BODY WITH EXPERIENCE OF THIS PROBLEM WOULD BE APPRECITED.

HAVE 2 BE HONEST WIF U MATE THE BREAKS IN A SERIOUS PLACE & MOST VETS DONT FULLY UNDERSTAND THE STRAIN THAT A WORKING LURCHER IS PUT UNDER.EVEN A GREYHOUND VET/AS A GREYHOUND WILL ONLY RUN 1/2 A WK ROUND A SAND TRACK/ IF SHE DOES COME BACK ITS ALWAYS ON UR MIND ESPECIALLY IF THE DOG HAS A BAD DAY.GOOD LUCK 2 U & FINGERS CROSSED.

Guest Bennybhoy

have been through a very bad break with my dog a few years ago,if it happend again i dont know what i would do.the dog came back to a good standard for ME ,but he always had a limp and is very sore after a hard day.dont regret it though as the dog gives ME everything,but as i said dont know if i would go through it again.atb bennybhoy :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...