Guard dog/family guardian

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dorr i give up! THE PARENTS HAVE GOT PAPERS 1 has kc how many times?there 150 not 450 dorr never mind :icon_eek:

Im thinkin Kiz just wants an excuse to talk to n then to come round and c the dogs cos he/she aint got much better to do with their time than go on about someone elses post cos thier so perfect.

Awe u got an admirer Pip

jezus he/she hard work lol ha ha.hmm do think so,hey you could be right there ha ha :kiss:

Well they obviously aint interested in buyin a pup n they aint listened to anythin uve said, oh n ur a bad bad boy for breeding ur dogs n u know how some women like a bad boy!!! :gunsmilie: So maybe u got urself an online admirer mate :icon_redface:

Ha ha better than corri this. :laugh:

and just another thought, why no papers? :thumbs:

kiz i dont see you getting on any ones back when they sell labs on here. and labs are well nown for bad hipps and eyes or is it just rots on your hit list. and as for pip want to meet away from is house i think i might be the same had i had my dogs nicked twice befor.the lad is bang on if you ever met him you wud agree iam shore of that. hes delt with a couple of people on here and iam shore they will tell you

Dorr i give up! THE PARENTS HAVE GOT PAPERS 1 has kc how many times?there 150 not 450 dorr never mind :icon_eek:

Im thinkin Kiz just wants an excuse to talk to n then to come round and c the dogs cos he/she aint got much better to do with their time than go on about someone elses post cos thier so perfect.

Awe u got an admirer Pip

jezus he/she hard work lol ha ha.hmm do think so,hey you could be right there ha ha :kiss:

Well they obviously aint interested in buyin a pup n they aint listened to anythin uve said, oh n ur a bad bad boy for breeding ur dogs n u know how some women like a bad boy!!! :gunsmilie: So maybe u got urself an online admirer mate :icon_redface:

Ha ha better than corri this. :laugh:

ur rotties wont do owt tho mate cos they havent got papers so wont cut the mustard, well, that accordin to Kiz anyway.