is this a good looking pup??

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pup, a good strong head, it does have some bull characteristics, light eyes and pink nose. (Also not unlike the head off a Bordeux pup) Gene's will throw back well down the line, were all the pup's simular? All the best with him mate.

if its not what you like i have a litter due next week keeping 1 bitch for myself

sire working lakeland dam lakeland russel bushing marks as well will be selling them for 100 pound each

nottingham area,dam can be seen working after pups are weened,,

welcome to see the bitch,

I will bare this in mind, and see what happens sunday. . Thanks again

Nice pup, a good strong head, it does have some bull characteristics, light eyes and pink nose. (Also not unlike the head off a Bordeux pup) Gene's will throw back well down the line, were all the pup's simular? All the best with him mate.

Sorry if its a stupid question but what is a bordeux?? Is it a breed of dog? All the other pups where similar looking, there was 2 chocolate pups and 3 black all with white on there chest apart from this one, and all the same sort of size. . And im not sure if any of the rest had blue eyes?? Is the pup not a bit big for the breed of dog which it is meant to be for its age of about 6 weeks?

One of my patterdale's had a real bull terrier face when it was a pup-when it got bigger it completely changed. And just for the record my dad has a patterdale which was bought off "pet" parents; never seen such a good working dog, it's a vicious little bugger with rats and rabbits.

is that all it works on

just voiceing my opinion mate. if i were thinking of buying a new pup it wud be for earthwork alone. when the time arises for it to work it would giving every opertunity and although the pup would be present while in the place of work it would not get its chance to work till it was 14 months old. i think you need to think about what sort of work yuo have planned for the tyke. giving the status of of the damn and sire not being rude but i think you would hav more of a chance of trainig a monkey to go to ground. if your looking for a proper working terrier just get a copy of earthdog runningdog mate theres loads of genuine terrier lads advertising pups every month.

One of my patterdale's had a real bull terrier face when it was a pup-when it got bigger it completely changed. And just for the record my dad has a patterdale which was bought off "pet" parents; never seen such a good working dog, it's a vicious little bugger with rats and rabbits.

is that all it works on

Likes the cat as well :tongue2:

It will be a strong bugger! and a looker. I think it will bigger than dam though if it's that big at 6 weeks.

If you want it for ratting/bushing can't see it being a problem with what you say, if you want it for digging and its not from digging lineage then ditto to what people have said.