a prickly question

well if he is hees got a [bANNED TEXT] like any other hunting guy , no more no less , but at the same time i wouldnt accuse people if it aint true or is true or if he got bad in formaition, well i would likely want to se the informaition lol,life moves on and well there hunting to be done later on ,

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

storm boy people do steal peoples stuff storm boy , believe me ,and it does happen in life , do you think all these book guys in the past didnt like plummers etc and in other feilds or walks of life

Very true whin-i've been around nearly half a century now and met a few myself! From an entertainment point of view though,If some books weren't "embellished" a bit they would not make a good read imo. Always allow a little artistic licence in books-and real life in a lot of cases!!

The dog world is full of dreamers and fibs! :yes:

storm boy people do steal peoples stuff storm boy , believe me ,and it does happen in life , do you think all these book guys in the past didnt like plummers etc and in other feilds or walks of life

Very true whin-i've been around nearly half a century now and met a few myself! From an entertainment point of view though,If some books weren't "embellished" a bit they would not make a good read imo. Always allow a little artistic licence in books-and real life in a lot of cases!!

The dog world is full of dreamers and fibs! :yes:

why do they call you the cornish legend.

I f****n love it. This shit had me rollin.

If a book was written on the back of the forum,it should be titled "PRE BAN"!!! Stop using that f*****g phrase everyone-it will not keep you out of jail

stormy that was funny, i dont care who you are and..........i agree with ya, just shut the f**k up already with the "pre ban" shit. lol

good one i like it mate ,jed wood as i says oits put to bed and as they say in the ole movies forger about it lol any way hows the pup coming on catcher had the sister out last nits she done good pulled afew ravbbits out of cover prety game little fecher

good one i like it mate ,jed wood as i says oits put to bed and as they say in the ole movies forger about it lol any way hows the pup coming on catcher had the sister out last nits she done good pulled afew ravbbits out of cover prety game little fecher

Pup doing well.To young to run.Still in training.atb Catcher

nephews one 25 inches black and white with feet like boots lol nice and well behaved so is the other fawn pup mines is like mother feisty little fecher ,just need to watch her as she wants to go go go, doing fine with fetching and jumped the sheep fences last nite got a good nose to ,but will have to keep her on a tite rain a she has a nose if i let her hunt , all in all a decent litter catcher nothing but good reports , be good to get them down my way and give them ablast on some fast qaurry about march