a prickly question

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIFES A GAMBLE EVERY TIME I GO DOWN THE RIVER, BOAT IN THE SEA ,BUILDING SITE OUT WITH DOGS UP TO WHATEVER MATE ,YE I NO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING DEEP , THERE SHOULDNT BE JEALOSY REALY CAUSE THE WAY I LOOK AT LIFE IF YOU SEE SOMEONE DOING SOMETHING BETER YOU SHAKE THERE HAND AND SAY HOW DID YOU DO THAT OR YOU WATCH AND SAY FECHALL AND TRY IT ,just A THOUGHT, I LIKE DEPTH AND KNOWLEDGE IN AMAN IF HEES GOOING TO [bANNED TEXT] A BOOK, AND NOT JUST ONE ABOUT SEVERAL CHARACTERS IN IT , EVEN THO IT CAN BE ENTERTAINING , CHALKIES MOOCHERS BOOK WAS A GOOD READ, THERE ONE UP HERE IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS CALLED POACHERS pIE A FUNNY BOOK BUT I NO THE CHARACTERS AND THEY WERE REAL AS I HAD BEEN WITH THERE SORTS MANY A TIME ,THING THAt just put me on to it as some poeple ask questions for anserws and its like they are gleaning to get inforrmaition to store for another day i am maybe wrong ,

Me personaly i would not have a problem being mentioned in a book but obviously i am of no intrest to feature in any books.Though i have kept diaries and photos for the last 30 years or more but that dosent make me better than the next man at the great game.atb dell

Hi dell Dont knock it mate 30 year,s of diaries and photos.Youm must have a few good tale,s to tell.My mate has been keeping diaries for about 16 year,s.The fecker wont let me look at them.atb. Catcher :thumbs:

Whin stop beating about the bush, you still belive Darcy is using your experiances.

whin thinks hes in darcy's book "now thats what i call lurcher work" page 15 to page 24.

Darcy's already told him its not him!!!

ffs i just lent the book oot aswell

an i aint quite memoised it :icon_redface:

so come on somebody refresh mememory.... whats the name a the chapter....?

im sure ill remember it then... :big_boss:

its about white hares on the moor. spirit of the mountians. i have re-red it today , i can honestly say it sounds nothing like any thing i have herd whin say on this forum .

if whin talks about anything its usualy a few beasties, a few long ears(brown hares) salmo's and earning coin :D

whin i think your safe mate, i dont think its owt to do with you ;)

LIFES A GAMBLE EVERY TIME I GO DOWN THE RIVER, BOAT IN THE SEA ,BUILDING SITE OUT WITH DOGS UP TO WHATEVER MATE ,YE I NO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING DEEP , THERE SHOULDNT BE JEALOSY REALY CAUSE THE WAY I LOOK AT LIFE IF YOU SEE SOMEONE DOING SOMETHING BETER YOU SHAKE THERE HAND AND SAY HOW DID YOU DO THAT OR YOU WATCH AND SAY FECHALL AND TRY IT ,just A THOUGHT, I LIKE DEPTH AND KNOWLEDGE IN AMAN IF HEES GOOING TO [bANNED TEXT] A BOOK, AND NOT JUST ONE ABOUT SEVERAL CHARACTERS IN IT , EVEN THO IT CAN BE ENTERTAINING , CHALKIES MOOCHERS BOOK WAS A GOOD READ, THERE ONE UP HERE IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS CALLED POACHERS pIE A FUNNY BOOK BUT I NO THE CHARACTERS AND THEY WERE REAL AS I HAD BEEN WITH THERE SORTS MANY A TIME ,THING THAt just put me on to it as some poeple ask questions for anserws and its like they are gleaning to get inforrmaition to store for another day i am maybe wrong ,

Me personaly i would not have a problem being mentioned in a book but obviously i am of no intrest to feature in any books.Though i have kept diaries and photos for the last 30 years or more but that dosent make me better than the next man at the great game.atb dell

Hi dell Dont knock it mate 30 year,s of diaries and photos.Youm must have a few good tale,s to tell.My mate has been keeping diaries for about 16 year,s.The fecker wont let me look at them.atb. Catcher thumbs.gif

I chuckle to my self nowadays [bANNED TEXT] i look at some of the old newspaper clippings in my albums.I am glad i am known as an old has been nowdaysthumbs.gif atb dell

Whin stop beating about the bush, you still belive Darcy is using your experiances.

whin thinks hes in darcy's book "now thats what i call lurcher work" page 15 to page 24.

Darcy's already told him its not him!!!

ffs i just lent the book oot aswell

an i aint quite memoised it :icon_redface:

so come on somebody refresh mememory.... whats the name a the chapter....?

im sure ill remember it then... :big_boss:

its about white hares on the moor. spirit of the mountians. i have re-red it today , i can honestly say it sounds nothing like any thing i have herd whin say on this forum .

if whin talks about anything its usualy a few beasties, a few long ears(brown hares) salmo's and earning coin :D

whin i think your safe mate, i dont think its owt to do with you ;)

Perhaps he secretly WANT'S it to be about him ?? LOL !!

Cheers.

As some one who is still learning as he goes, it doesn't bother me what way the info comes, as long as its good info to learn from.

Original or copied what ever way.

If you don't want your tales retold, don't tell em.

But in saying that, I've only read 1 and a half Plummer books, then given up on hunting books.

the darcy thing was put o rest no its a thought if you loosen up tel the truth of thirty years at the game some feccher could swipe it of key board jumble it round and well ,take your hard one expiernce for nowt, not got a jealous bone in my body guys ask any one who hunts with me and who i let in to my way of life , book woulndt be to hard but i reckon if your a amn a toll youll do it when you hang up the gloves not realy busy not the type of book i would [bANNED TEXT] , i always believe keep your freinds close and your enemies even closer at times , as they come in all shapes and forms and all walks of life ex police poachers etc dog men etc ,its ahard game at times

Just to put a full stop on all this thinly veilled crap.....Its an easy one to find out. Not that i care about what you or the silly cornish legend has to say, but, i do not like my name being associated with anything immoral.

SO.....

The article....

Its about white hares, in derbyshire.

The dogs are saluki greyhounds and belong to two members on here.

The name it is written under is the name of my friends children. Its called a pseudonym.

The article is NOTHING to do with you.

There is actually another publication out in about a weeks time. This too had an article about rabbiting in the dales by the same guy.....Again, this is nothing to do with you.

Good Hunting.....

I hope that puts an end to the matter as i am rather busy at this time of year.

darcy it was put to bed when i didnt get the book in my hand or any thing else as i asked you straight like a man should ,,aND YOU CAME BACK AS A MAN SHOULD , THE CORNISH LEGEND I LIKE THAT , i just wonderd were the angle was to get me to roll on, idont think youve done any wrong to the man etc ,just wonderd as well , its a bad day if some one try to youse a fello hunter to get at another fello hunter for entertainment or what , any way you names clean so far so good ,now i want every book youve wrote for my chrissy please lol

I cant see how anything could be nicked of the forum? Ive seen posts repeating "30 years experience" "the old days" etc,but no detail to steal! Others claiming mass deer destruction with little lurchers-again no details to put in a book! This is not a dig at anyone,i just cannot see how whin could think that anyone could steal stories that aren't there?

If a book was written on the back of the forum,it should be titled "PRE BAN"!!! Stop using that f*****g phrase everyone-it will not keep you out of jail!!! :laugh::doh: