more coyote pics

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sure didnt think those pics would cause a stir... :wallbash: If the moderators see fit to remove them then thats their business, but I will say I think caving to Antis or those that fear what they will think, is the wrong thing to do. I dont make any of my decisions based on what those who disagree with me think about them... :feck: If your ashamed of what your doing...quit doing it! The tired old argument that the Antis will use such pics against us is a joke...do you really believe they dont have a lifetimes worth of pics to choose from already? Exactly what type of hunting pictures do you think the Antis will approve of?... :hmm:

Most every post/pic we put up of American coyote hunting brings about some critics of how we do it, but its never by anybody that has ever done it themselves... :doh: Yet every fella that I have ever met/heard of that has come to hunt here leaves with a respect for our dogs and our game. You dont have to agree with anything we say or do, but dont fool yourself into believing we care what someone that has never played the game has to say about how we do it... :bye:

Take care.

this country is full of pussys and wana be hunters when it comes down to it ,they dont belive in standing up for what you want to do ,most are to frightend to let on they dont give a shit .they just sit back and take what ever is said to them from the powers to be .that is why they are now only chasing rabbits and rats with inferiour dogs . :yes:

UNFIT-This country has its share of those to, but for the most part folks are happy to stand up and declare they are hunters, even in a crowded room of Antis! I get a laugh when folks from the UK come here to hunt and cant believe how bold we are about our ways, and the shock when they see a business thanking/welcoming hunters on their big billboards... :clapper:

We wont give up our heritage, and we wont give up our guns, so Antis or not, the ways of the hunters will continue!

Take care.

Edited by UphillDoc

Poor trapped coyotes...they should be running free !!!

NOW THAT IS FECKING CRUEL i would never stoop that low .only a proper wanker would do that

:feck::feck:

Tell you what else is cruel... calves being eaten as they are being born and lambs being devoured while still alive or just have their hams eaten before they set on another one.

yes it is .but some of us got morrels ,and dont leave things to suffer needlessle

You mean like these ? Know how these died ? Mange...they froze to death.

Mange happens when their are to many coyotes and the population densities are to much...mange begins to spread.

thats the way nature sorts its population over load ,not traps that leave them in server pain for hours or days on end ,if the mange was that much of a problem ,then the farmers would be celebrating ,and you would not have any thing to chase ,so it cant be that much of a problem can it .

I'd say you know exactly shit about trapping...I caould take a catch pole ,throw it over them and release them...they would walk away as though nothing ever happened.

Most of my traps I check from afar via binoculars...more often than not ,the coyote is sound asleep until they hear the truck.

I sure didnt think those pics would cause a stir... :wallbash: If the moderators see fit to remove them then thats their business, but I will say I think caving to Antis or those that fear what they will think, is the wrong thing to do. I dont make any of my decisions based on what those who disagree with me think about them... :feck: If your ashamed of what your doing...quit doing it! The tired old argument that the Antis will use such pics against us is a joke...do you really believe they dont have a lifetimes worth of pics to choose from already? Exactly what type of hunting pictures do you think the Antis will approve of?... :hmm:

Most every post/pic we put up of American coyote hunting brings about some critics of how we do it, but its never by anybody that has ever done it themselves... :doh: Yet every fella that I have ever met/heard of that has come to hunt here leaves with a respect for our dogs and our game. You dont have to agree with anything we say or do, but dont fool yourself into believing we care what someone that has never played the game has to say about how we do it... :bye:

Take care.

this country is full of pussys and wana be hunters when it comes down to it ,they dont belive in standing up for what you want to do ,most are to frightend to let on they dont give a shit .they just sit back and take what ever is said to them from the powers to be .that is why they are now only chasing rabbits and rats with inferiour dogs . :yes:

UNFIT-This country has its share of those to, but for the most part folks are happy to stand up and declare they are hunters, even in a crowded room of Antis! I get a laugh when folks from the UK come here to hunt and cant believe how bold we are about our ways, and the shock when they see a business thanking/welcoming hunters on their big billboards... :clapper:

We wont give up our heritage, and we wont give up our guns, so Antis or not, the ways of the hunters will continue!

Take care.

not for long mate with pics of animals in traps like that ,just remember that antis from this country have almost stoped the hunting of whales ,and sealion pups for fur ,bullfighting in spain ,need i go on ,they seem to get what the want .i for one would suport them in the ban of traps like that from being in use around the world .like i said only cruel wankers use them .

maybee cos most of us cant be arsed with arguing,

personly its not my thing killing a coyote, for me there too much like dogs , but then again i dont live in the us. mabee if i did i would hunt them for the pupose of pest control.

i find it suprising you find it cruel UNFIT . you mention getting in there and killing quik , wich is of course the thing to do, but you will know yourself when your out doing the deer somtimes the dog makes a catch a hell of a long way from you. in this case its got to bee seen as cruel has it not. one of you little dogs hanging on to any part he can till you get there :thumbs:

Poor trapped coyotes...they should be running free !!!

NOW THAT IS FECKING CRUEL i would never stoop that low .only a proper wanker would do that

:feck::feck:

Tell you what else is cruel... calves being eaten as they are being born and lambs being devoured while still alive or just have their hams eaten before they set on another one.

yes it is .but some of us got morrels ,and dont leave things to suffer needlessle

You mean like these ? Know how these died ? Mange...they froze to death.

Mange happens when their are to many coyotes and the population densities are to much...mange begins to spread.

thats the way nature sorts its population over load ,not traps that leave them in server pain for hours or days on end ,if the mange was that much of a problem ,then the farmers would be celebrating ,and you would not have any thing to chase ,so it cant be that much of a problem can it .

I'd say you know exactly shit about trapping...I caould take a catch pole ,throw it over them and release them...they would walk away as though nothing ever happened.

Most of my traps I check from afar via binoculars...more often than not ,the coyote is sound asleep until they hear the truck.

and i bet they are releaved to hear your truck ,it means the end of needless hours of pain and suffering , Edited by UNFIT

maybee cos most of us cant be arsed with arguing,

personly its not my thing killing a coyote, for me there too much like dogs , but then again i dont live in the us. mabee if i did i would hunt them for the pupose of pest control.

i find it suprising you find it cruel UNFIT . you mention getting in there and killing quik , wich is of course the thing to do, but you will know yourself when your out doing the deer somtimes the dog makes a catch a hell of a long way from you. in this case its got to bee seen as cruel has it not. one of you little dogs hanging on to any part he can till you get there :thumbs:

get real tomo it dont take me hours to find some thing ,and you just proved a point i made in another post ,you say u cant be arsed with arguing ,that is why we got a silly ban on hunting with hounds ,because like you others could not be arsed with arguing .

untill you mentioned the traps in the post above mine i thought you were refering to the pic of the dogs killing a yote, being cruel :thumbs:

but hunting is hunting unfit somone else will always think its cruel no matter what the method.

as for not bothering arguing , been on here for nearly 6 years and argued with loads befor you turned up :tongue2: im all argued out mate , you will understand in a few more years :clapper:

untill you mentioned the traps in the post above mine i thought you were refering to the pic of the dogs killing a yote, being cruel :thumbs:

but hunting is hunting unfit somone else will always think its cruel no matter what the method.

as for not bothering arguing , been on here for nearly 6 years and argued with loads befor you turned up :tongue2: im all argued out mate , you will understand in a few more years :clapper:

If you know Tomo you will know he has retired from arguing and spends his spare time sdat in the boot of his car eating sausage rolls :tongue2:

personally i would love to go on a hunting trip in america just to see first hand how these dogs are worked ,at first glance the pics of the two trapped ones do look a bit on the cruel side but after reading the american lads reply and looking back at the pics niether of the yotes look in pain

Far to many people have this notion of what a leg hold, steel trap does.... it does not break bones. I should know as I snap myself on accident all the time. And I have the hands of a 13 year old girl. No broken bones or fingers. Smarts a some when it's really cold, but nothing like disconnected folks imagine.