more coyote pics

DAN dont listen to UNFIT mate, he just likes to think he is the best, and knows everything at this game.

keep it up mate, always like ur posts :thumbs:

get that brown stuff wiped of your nose before your mum sees it .lol

haha ok UNFIT!! someone jealous because they are getting good feedback unlike you.........aaaawwwww check you out "UNFIT THE GREEN EYED MONSTER .....haha go and pretend to go out with the dog........wont be long till you tell eyery one ur catching yotes with ur beddy whippet..........or even ur malamute grehounds.....im sure they will sled you all the way to america GET A JOB UNFIT, YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON UR HANDS DREAMING

you have not wiped hard enough its still there ,or is it there because you do it so much .lol work what is that ,o i know its some thing working class people do ,so the MPs can have a bit more money to waste :thumbs:

no mate ur just a lazy benefit claiming waster mate!!!, and always will be, keep dreaming mi old!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest eastmids

well done dan its great to see hunting from other countries,

not enough on here in comparison to be fair and reading some of the posts im not supprised.

admin should put there foot down on these back peddling narrow minded pricks.

That is gross. Is it hunting or slaughter. I know Yotes are a pest in the US but is it necessary to show them being ripped apart by 4 dogs. This is the sort of thing that lead to the ban in the UK isn't it? Read the notes at the top of this page.

Thats first class comming from a man whos countrymen stab cows to death for fun

That is gross. Is it hunting or slaughter. I know Yotes are a pest in the US but is it necessary to show them being ripped apart by 4 dogs. This is the sort of thing that lead to the ban in the UK isn't it? Read the notes at the top of this page.

It's quite clearly hunting is it not? That's the way they do it over there so what is your point?

Another pathetic ANTI !

Had a long post but I think I'll just say thanks to those for the positive comments. Those of you with any negative, eat a dick bitches. Until you come walk in our shoes, dont think you can.

i have no problem with the way you hunt but if you post something why should everybody agree .we are all entitled to our own views and opinions.i love to see a video of how them dogs trip roll and pin cheers

Poor trapped coyotes...they should be running free !!!

NOW THAT IS FECKING CRUEL i would never stoop that low .only a proper wanker would do that

:feck::feck:

Tell you what else is cruel... calves being eaten as they are being born and lambs being devoured while still alive or just have their hams eaten before they set on another one.

Edited by Aaron Proffitt

NOW THAT IS FECKING CRUEL i would never stoop that low .only a proper wanker would do that

Tell you what else is cruel... calves being eaten as they are being born and lambs being devoured while still alive or just have their hams eaten before they set on another one.

yes it is .but some of us got morrels ,and dont leave things to suffer needlessle,you go on about lambs beeing eaten ,its all part of nature ,inhumain traps are not .you must have chiness blood in you some where along the line . Edited by UNFIT

yes it is .but some of us got morrels ,and dont leave things to suffer needlessle

You mean like these ? Know how these died ? Mange...they froze to death.

Mange happens when their are to many coyotes and the population densities are to much...mange begins to spread.

post-41526-125795111027.jpg

post-41526-125795112554.jpg

post-41526-125795114078.jpg

yes it is .but some of us got morrels ,and dont leave things to suffer needlessle

You mean like these ? Know how these died ? Mange...they froze to death.

Mange happens when their are to many coyotes and the population densities are to much...mange begins to spread.

thats the way nature sorts its population over load ,not traps that leave them in server pain for hours or days on end ,if the mange was that much of a problem ,then the farmers would be celebrating ,and you would not have any thing to chase ,so it cant be that much of a problem can it .