more coyote pics

Hey Proffit, you need to get on video when ya grab em by the back legs and give a airplane spin and crack their skulls of the dirt. Thats always some good entertainment for me. LOL!

YE HA you cant beat a bit of skull cracking :victory: but dont spill your sipping whisky that will spoil the fun .

That would've been funny... 15 years ago. :)

I've gotta trick with a pick axe handle that's the quickest I've ever seen.

o no not the old pick axe handle trick ,dont forget the vasaleine Edited by UNFIT

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

brillaint photos dan :clapper::clapper: its nice to see photos of dogs doing there job :thumbs:

and lads if you dont like looking at dogs hunting dont come into the lurcher section simple !!!what do you expect to see????? if you want to watch cute like animals running free turn on the nature programme ffs :wallbash:

sorry but thats just my opinion :hmm:

nothing to do with the dog work ,just the metal things that hold animals for hours on end ,so have a read again ,

really well i was refering to redraven's post on the first page quote!! Posted Yesterday, 10:50 PM

That is gross. Is it hunting or slaughter. I know Yotes are a pest in the US but is it necessary to show them being ripped apart by 4 dogs. This is the sort of thing that lead to the ban in the UK isn't it? Read the notes at the top of this page.

dont look if you dont like :thumbs:

brillaint photos dan :clapper::clapper: its nice to see photos of dogs doing there job :thumbs:

and lads if you dont like looking at dogs hunting dont come into the lurcher section simple !!!what do you expect to see????? if you want to watch cute like animals running free turn on the nature programme ffs :wallbash:

sorry but thats just my opinion :hmm:

nothing to do with the dog work ,just the metal things that hold animals for hours on end ,so have a read again ,

really well i was refering to redraven's post on the first page quote!! Posted Yesterday, 10:50 PM

That is gross. Is it hunting or slaughter. I know Yotes are a pest in the US but is it necessary to show them being ripped apart by 4 dogs. This is the sort of thing that lead to the ban in the UK isn't it? Read the notes at the top of this page.

dont look if you dont like :thumbs:

,sorry my mistake .

Edited by UNFIT

i think its great the way yous hunt in the us lads keep it up i say :thumbs:

and unfit all the people that are watching i wonder how many of them are thinking your going on like a prick :thumbdown:

i also wonder ,it just might be not a lot ,????

believe me its a lot all you do is talk balls u havent a clue :wallbash:

Dan

the wife is going to be dragging me to the Quad cities area for thanksgiving. you know anyone in the area that'll let me throw an out of shape shag in on their coyote runs? (i'm not kidding he is so out of shape between the kids, the Corps & the damn rain we've had about 2 hours of pointless hunting)

i remember a few years back i was asked to some fox dens for a local gamekeeper we met at his house about 4.30pm loaded up and on the way out to the hill he said he had shot a fox the night before so we stopped to have a look for it when we found it he had shot it in the engine room but guess what it was still alive now that was 18 hours later, it was dispatched with a point 22 there and then also it was only about a week after the hunting ban came in, had that been hunted with dogs and caught do you think it would have suffered for 18 hours,raven i await your answer

and unfit all the people that are watching i wonder how many of them are thinking your going on like a prick :thumbdown:

i thought you had gone away ,,sorry thats me :D my second drink and since you mentiond balls ,my first woman of the night will be on you my little tax payer ,thanks :feck: Edited by UNFIT

i thought you had gone away ,,sorry thats me :D my second drink and since you mentiond balls ,my first woman of the night will be on you my little tax payer ,thanks :feck:

unfit why gloat that you are living of tax payers money ? there are plenty people struggling to make ends meet from week to week who do work so why be a smarry b*****d and gloat ,hey there is evry chance for some reason you cant work but why make it sound like its something wonderful and your a hero

The thread started of very informative but has degenerated into bollocks, lads keep putting up your escapades from across the pond, we are very interested.

Thread locked to avoid increase in paracetamol shares rising.........